What's your favorite part about his site?

my favorite is answering others questions and asking what I want to know and getting answers and it not having to be from a person I know IRL which would be awkward xD

• To ask questions I have
  • To help people with their questions
  • For the Free Gift Card
  • I like reading peoples questions and answers to maybe find out about something that might of just sparked interest

Most Helpful Girl

• i love helping people out, it's pretty fun.

this is gonna sound so gay lmao, but what i recently realised i love most is when there are 'good vibes' inside a certain question. I don't know if that makes sense. like u get into one of those questions where people r cracking jokes or just expressing their wild imaginations, 'play fighting', sarcasm.
    I don't know i enjoy seeing that and/or being a part of it.

What Girls Said 5

• I like helping people, it's really not worth earning gift cards on here, not for here in the UK anyways... we only get 13 pounds for 5,000 xper... that blows lol especially the time it takes to make that many points.

• Favorite: answering questions that I think I can legitimately give help for, offering support to people who need it, and of course meeting awesome people (you know who you are). :)

Least favorite: all the friends with benefits questions and all the rude/hateful people who are anti-LGBT. I can't even explain how much hatred I've seen on this site, gosh.

• i love looking at others opinions while i answer questions and the reassurance that im not weird cause there are some pretty weird questions haha :)

• To help people and I also am interested in people's views. :)

• A, B and D

What Guys Said 4

• A, B and D pretty much sums it up

• I like how I can know how girls think in certain situations :P

It's nice having a different prespective than guys :P

• Seeing those really dumb questions that challenge my perception so much, it makes me wonder how some people are even able to eat without dying.

• Black Keys - My mind is Rambling