Requesting friends from private profiles, have you had success with it?

Isn't this the greatest change? Most of the fascinating people have private profiles, and this way, at least they'll know we appreciate them by requesting follows

Updates:
Seems to work well, though one still can't see their profiles
The site functioned just fine before we had private profiles, imao

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't tried yet since most of the people I want to follow have public profiles. I know people who have private profiles are following me so I can see their information and follow them back.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah, I made my profile private because of the change. Before, I didn't like that no one had an option to follow people with private profiles. Since making my profile private, I've had two people follow me so it's pretty cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've nrver requested friends with private profiles. They're private for a reason

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do it. These people are snobby and exclusive. Myself included.

1|0
    0|0
    • So far, most have accepted my friend request, but it doesn't let me see their profile anyway, so it's not that helpful.

• I just saw that... not sure if I'll use it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't really do messages

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't requested to follow anyone yet but I'm sure I'll run into a cool cat sooner or later... lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow when did this option come about?

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't tired yet. I prefer public profiles. Nothing to hid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never made my profile private

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I was assuming that grosses Lee make their profiles private because a lot of guys hit on them and stuff. But you have a better than me because 9 out 10 a girl assumes Im attracted to her when I message her or even if I pay her a compliment... Something about the way I look I guess... I've had a girl tell me I look like the type that won't even talk to a woman unless she's sexy ROFL! 😂 can you believe that?👎

0|0
    0|0
  • I've asked some people to follow me first so I could follow them... because they made time for my questions but I couldn't even see theirs except in the live feed.
    So a change for the better indeed :-)

0|0
    0|0