Would you ever be disappointed in how a girl looks If you're meeting her for the first time?

I'm meeting this guy tomorrow for the first time and he has seen me in instagram okay look, I'm not ugly and I'm pretty. I only post my beautiful Selfies on instagram cause I would never in a lifetime post an unglam lol. So he has only seen me in my pretty side but I just changed my specs so I look a little different, But I'm afraid that he might think I look ugly...:( Guys would you ever judge a girl like that? And I have chubby legs (as in my legs aren't stick thin, I have curvy legs with meat, I have a huge thigh gap but my thighs are big, basically the girls around me has smaller thighs but not much thigh gap) so, would he think I'm ugly? Would you guys ever judge a girl like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask yourself the same question about him and the answer will be the same. There are many factors determining whether he likes you or not, same with you about him. Just be yourself and try not to worry. Little things like this mean so little, he probably won't even think about it.

What Guys Said 2

• just dont over dress I hate it when a girl over does it with makeup and hair just a nice dress or a hat nothing amazingly dressy like you would for a party

• no thats cute =)

What Girls Said 1

• no girl! if you look like you in your pictures then there's not a problem