Why did you join GaG?

I bet we all have different stories, it'd be interesting to hear yours! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, it was just me googling something stupid that brought me here. I then found cool things to argue about with people, I liked the anon feature for certain questions in the off chance that any of my "real world" friends tracked and I just kinda started compulsively using the site, so I stuck around.

What Guys Said 13

• 2|0
  • Facebook now no more interesting, there are many fake accounts. I found it awesome. Actually I am here to meet nice person, really they are. All friends on gag are very helpful more than it very open 🚪. If they not want friendship, very politely they say sorry. I am having full enjoyment here.👌

• I think I was searching something along the lines of "girls ask guys *forgot what it was" and... the rest is history.

• I just stumbled upon this site while I was searching for something on Google. Looked interesting, so i signed up!

• just couldnt stop thinking about my crush and couldnt text her because it was really late... but i felt like i needed to do something related to her, so i came on here looking for ways to improve myself for her :)

• I was told good looking chicks were on here and it was true

• To find answers for some unresolved questions in my life (which has helped a lot but I'm still struggling)

• I... I actually can't remember it. D:

Oh well, it doesn't matter how I joined GAG, as long as I did. XD

• To help people... kidding.. I just found it cool

• the truth must be revealed, with brutal honesty

• To destroy my life... !!!

• "When the Fox hears the Rabbit scream he comes a-runnin', but not to help.”

• To piss people off with the truth. We all know people just come on here for sugar coated answers. Which is funny because the real idea of this, is to get real answers

What Girls Said 7

• I tried looking for question I didn't know the answer to and while googling trying to find the question to the answer gag poped up while I was googling and then I dasided to join

• to be honest i've googled something and i find GAG...

• Googling random questions one night. I got lead to this site like 3 times so I decided to join and see what it was about. One trip down the rabbit hole later and here I am.

Although I'm pretty annoyed with it right now.

• Because I'm boring. My life getting sucks day by day. So its new place for me to forget all those shit in my mind.

• To troll and be sarcastic

• googled a question on yahoo and saw an answer on here and thought it would be fun to join!

• Cause I've never been asked out so I wanted to ask questions about being in relationships and how to get a guy lol