VOTE - Wouldn't it be hilarious if the anon feature turned off for one day?

I think it would be really funny that for one day there was an issue with the anon feature and all anon comments turned visible. Wouldn't you find that hilarious? Or do you think it will make a storm and everyone to leave the site?

Would you like it to happen or not?

• Yes, I would like to see who wrote that the other day
  • No, I have posted some crazy stuff

Most Helpful Girl

• A small inkling in me wants it to happen just so I can see one thing. But I know it won't do anything but cause havoc. Something like that happened when changes were made to the site. Some Anon stuff was revealed. They fixed it quickly tho.

• haha I have similar thoughts. I would still find it funny and would like to see who wrote a couple of things but I'd also go down with that ship. I use the anon from time to time.

• Lol I've used it. Never to be rude or anything tho.

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Girls Said 15

• For me it's not really about the "crazy stuff" I wrote - I'll own all of it! But when I post anything remotely sexual without the anon feature I'm flooded with creepy messages. That's really what I'm hiding from.

• That would be an invasion. I am not embarrassed about the things I've shared anonymously because they are not... weird or shocking but I wouldn't want that for other people who enjoy posting anonymously. It wouldn't be fair to them.
    I didn't vote because none of the options apply.

• That would be really nice! Just one day though.

• I would piss myself laughing. It would definitely make my day

• It did turn off for a couple hours a while ago. All hell broke loose ;)
    Since I never go anon I wouldn't care.

• I've only ever used the anon for questions like
    'Post anon and whoever gets the most heads up wins' haha..

It wouldn't make any difference to me seein anon posts tbh! Wouldn't make me think less of anyone haha.

• No I wouldn't like it, I use anonymous sometimes for good reasons

• I use anonymous for a reason :)

• No, I have some really personal stuff on here as anon...

• interesting. probably not funny though.

• I voted A. I've never used anonymous, so for me it would probably be fun.

• Yes!!! Lol

• i mean it wouldn't happen but yikes it would be funny/scary haha

• I've never posted anything anonymously

• Ahahaha funny. I have some weird personal questons on here xD i have one about my vagina... Ha that eiuld be ffuuunnaaay.

What Guys Said 7

• It would be the quietest day in the history of the internet because for some reason which is totally beyond me, anominity thrives on the internet. To me, an opinion is a courage of your conviction - anominity is shelter used by trolls and fakers , leave it with them. Be proud of your views, engage in discussion, not everyone would agree with you but common ground may be found. What would have happened if all the civil rights leaders had not protested instead wrote to the newspapers using the signature " Slightly Annoyed "

• They outght to do this for a day just to embarrass the trolls.

Sure, some people would leave, but not anyone with anything worthwhile to say. It would be a way to purge a lot of the trolls and the trollettes.

• It would. Find a hacker and make it happen!

• ohhhh that would be really great to see WHO are those anonymous people who insulted me sometimes.

ha.. this won't affect me though since i never go anonymous :-P

• It'd be a little interesting, not gonna lie.

It's never gonna happen, though, as it would result in fewer posts by user, fewer clicks on the site, less ads viewed, etc.

• Yeah I thought so, it wouldn't be beneficial for the website in the slightest. And I agree it would be interesting and also funny for me.

• Not for one day... but... For a whole month would be a good idea...

• You'll never take me alive!