Hey, ı am new here Could you tell me about Gag?

How can ı spend my time here?

0|0
1|18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Just know I'm the thirstiest guy on the site NEXT TO @Ihav2fart BUT i1127.photobucket.com/.../...om_MjMyNDIyMzUwOA.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Ah welcome to gag gizzie... so here on this site you can ask any means any question you have your mind and even give your opinions... when people ask questions here...
    You can also share a take... which is in short a brief knowledge about some topic... whatever it is...
    You will find many good, bad, sweet people and even handsome guys like me hahahaha :) :D
    You will have some arguments and over all you will enjoy the experience here..

One last thing is when you share your opinion on a question asked by someone and if they like your opinion then they will select your opinion as the MIST HELPFUL OPINION for which you will get certain points... Which can be redeemed lator for surprising gifts...

So good luck and enjoy...

0|0
    0|0
  • welcome.

read this if you want to learn more about Xper points by the way

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a site where peeps ask question just like you did, we answer em, can also make friends if you choose to do so, yo get xper points when share opinions on diff questions, enjoy and welcome to gag
    PS: you will get perverted messages from people on here asking you to send/see nude pics... just block em an report

0|2
    0|0
  • Welcome to the clan... Grizzly, a. k. a @Gizzie. This site is all about chatting text, in public talk any doubt you have. From vagina to dicks And from huge dude to sexy chick's. Even the stupid questions will be answered properly and some proper questions will be chopped down to answer in very weird way.

If you want to flirt and chat. Go to profile and stick to the guy /girl in the inbox.
    Hope you have a good time around 'grizzly butterfly'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to the site

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm the village idiot around here.

0|2
    0|0
  • Welcome to Gag:) How are you? This site you can meet new people
    to talk to or whatever you wan do. You can make "MyTake" up , ask
    questions just about anything. Wish you a good time while your hear!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a site for adolescents to gossip on, and for middle aged people to get a chuckle with cookies and milk before bed.

0|2
    0|0
  • Please don't start posting the same questions all other insecure turks do. We had enough of them and they do it literally everyday. Be a good member.

0|1
    0|2
  • Ask questions (please good ones) search for answers, and give people answers is my favorite :) and don't mind the trolls haha good luck and enjoy!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you reach 5000 Xper points you get an Amazon gift card. There are a lot of cool people but pervs too. Welcome :)

0|0
    0|0
  • ITS A TRAP!
    You're welcome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome. It is a site that you can ask and answer questions. myTake is a new feature, you can use it. There are Xper points, messages, categories features. Have fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to the family come in and close the door.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get out while you still can.
    SAVE YOURSELF!!

0|0
    0|0
  • you can ask anything on this site, and people will give answers and help you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1