What changes would you make to GaG?

Hello lovelies !

I've got the nicest princessy glitter nails on right now 🙆✨ and I've just ordered pizza 🍕

So I'm in a good mood haha!
Then after today NO MORE! 🙅 haha I will lose weight!

Anyhoo, if you lot could take charge of GaG.. And make changes.
What would you change?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do away with anonymous it's badly abused feature
    if people downvotes someone they will lose xper
    ban all racism on the site
    I think they should have this 3 day warning thing
    if a person violates in any way they will be warned
    for 3 days and not allowed to participate too much
    After they break the 3 day warning for violation than
    a permanent banning

• I don't think people should necessarily lose xper points for downvoting, but all interesting ideas!

• if they get suspended then the sites traffic goes down and that means the owner loses money

What Guys Said 10

• I would taker a harsher stand against racism and advocate banning people who indulge in racism.

In spite of the mods and admins doing a good job with deleting racist comments, the racists are still thriving on this site. The best possible solution to this would be to warn them first and ban them for a second offense.

• Return the ability to rate the question not just the opinions. Some of these questions are so lame...

• Everything. All will bow before my power. I shall rule the masses with fear and terror. Any who oppose me shall be exiled, never to return. Anonymous users shall be executed before my feet as I sip on the blood of all who down vote me. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• 0|0
  • hmmmm... more poll options and more questions per day!

• I think you should be able to see who upvoted/downvoted you. Also there should be group messages.

• Oooh that's be interesting!
      Pfsh, I never get messages unless they're horny pests anyway! Hahaha

• Lol. Sometimes i message people who seem to have interesting views, and we go back and forth asking questions about the opposite sex. You would be surprised how many GUYS get messages frok horny weirdos as well!

• i'd say no anonymous.

or you have to get permission to go anonymous.

and we should be able to choose/outvote mods, based on performance...

• Change that you can't report people for being antagonistic..
    It's not my fault some people are sensitive little pansies.

• No more anonymous.

• Remove the under 18 years old kids section haha

What Girls Said 2

• The ability to disavow a question within less than 24 hours and delete opinion with typos and write again or just edit it (like facebook's concept). Same goes for comments and questions.
    One more thing, I would like it if it didn't matter how short our opinion or question is.

• that we can choose more than just one helpful opinion.

• Yes!!!
      Like there's this app called Thumb and you can give stars to every helpful comment.. We should have that :)