Do you want to read the most downvoted opinions too?

Is this a good or a bad idea?
I think it'd be a nice balance if the profiles showed the most downvoted right under the most upvoted opinions... you know, to show that everyone is well-rounded.

• Yes!
    Vote A
  • No!
    Vote B
  • Yes, but I gotta say no, cause I don't want others to see my worst :/
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yes definitely.

I'm really curious to know what my least popular opinions were :/

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks! I need to get more mhos to get my percentage back up to 13%.

I guess the quality of my opinions has been slipping :o

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess since no one is perfect, downvote opinon simply means that people disagree not that your a bad person or anything. For example I think before I disagreed with the asker and everyone else was in the agree so I got a whole bunch of down votes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I don't think it means you're a bad person either... just that you have people disagreeing with your opinion which is normal. People sound fake who only say things everyone can agree with.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I personally think its an even better idea to have a filter option in your opinions allowing you to see best/worst rated answers in order of significance rather than just one at any given time.

1|0
    0|0
    • No.. that way it shows how dedicated you are to the person to want to refresh the page just to see all the comments xD

• Im not quite sure what you get.

I mean i'd like to be able to see my 2nd, 3rd, 4th best answers (and so on). Its nice to go back and read questions which have received significant attention.

• Oh, you meant your own opinions.. yeah, that made more sense xD

• I do not really care one way or the other. I don't check for down or up votes. I make my own opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd rather not. I don't even like the ability to downvote, and especially not being able to see votes before you vote. That's how forums become circlejerks and divide people.

I don't think people should be influenced by others to make their decisions. It would be best if people weren't so easily influenced by what others approve/disapprove of, but as people are so impressionable, the voting system itself changes how people respond to questions.

0|0
    0|0
    • you can't see the votes before you vote? :O I can.

• I can, that's the problem. I want to go in blind, unaware of what other people think.

My phrasing was kind of awkward.

• True. It would be better if they only get visible after you've voted.

• we should call them "the opinions of shame" if that happens

0|1
    1|0
    • I think it'd be full with opinions on questions like "who can get the most downvotes?"

• It'd be nice if I could see them for myself. Not sure if I would flaunt them so publicly, though. I have some fairly controversial answers sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • All downvotes tell you is how popular your opinion is, which doesn't means it's right. So I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good idea actually, it would be funny to see the hated opinions

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well, sure! Why not? That would be interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really good idea :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no thanks hahaha :) im sure it would be interesting though. maybe with the option to turn itoff? /:

0|0
    0|0