Do you want to read the most downvoted opinions too?

Is this a good or a bad idea?
I think it'd be a nice balance if the profiles showed the most downvoted right under the most upvoted opinions... you know, to show that everyone is well-rounded.

• Yes!
  • No!
  • Yes, but I gotta say no, cause I don't want others to see my worst :/
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

48

Most Helpful Guy

• yes definitely.

I'm really curious to know what my least popular opinions were :/

• thanks! I need to get more mhos to get my percentage back up to 13%.

I guess the quality of my opinions has been slipping :o

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess since no one is perfect, downvote opinon simply means that people disagree not that your a bad person or anything. For example I think before I disagreed with the asker and everyone else was in the agree so I got a whole bunch of down votes.

• Yeah, I don't think it means you're a bad person either... just that you have people disagreeing with your opinion which is normal. People sound fake who only say things everyone can agree with.

What Guys Said 7

• I personally think its an even better idea to have a filter option in your opinions allowing you to see best/worst rated answers in order of significance rather than just one at any given time.

• No.. that way it shows how dedicated you are to the person to want to refresh the page just to see all the comments xD

• Im not quite sure what you get.

I mean i'd like to be able to see my 2nd, 3rd, 4th best answers (and so on). Its nice to go back and read questions which have received significant attention.

• Oh, you meant your own opinions.. yeah, that made more sense xD

• I do not really care one way or the other. I don't check for down or up votes. I make my own opinions.

• No, I'd rather not. I don't even like the ability to downvote, and especially not being able to see votes before you vote. That's how forums become circlejerks and divide people.

I don't think people should be influenced by others to make their decisions. It would be best if people weren't so easily influenced by what others approve/disapprove of, but as people are so impressionable, the voting system itself changes how people respond to questions.

• you can't see the votes before you vote? :O I can.

• I can, that's the problem. I want to go in blind, unaware of what other people think.

My phrasing was kind of awkward.

• True. It would be better if they only get visible after you've voted.

• we should call them "the opinions of shame" if that happens

• I think it'd be full with opinions on questions like "who can get the most downvotes?"

• It'd be nice if I could see them for myself. Not sure if I would flaunt them so publicly, though. I have some fairly controversial answers sometimes.

• All downvotes tell you is how popular your opinion is, which doesn't means it's right. So I don't care.

• It's a good idea actually, it would be funny to see the hated opinions

What Girls Said 3

• Well, sure! Why not? That would be interesting.

• Really good idea :)

• no thanks hahaha :) im sure it would be interesting though. maybe with the option to turn itoff? /: