Has anyone ever dreamt of a gager?

So have you ever dreamt of a gager? 😍And who was it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe not dreamt, but there's a lot of attractive women on this site that I wouldn't mind being with.

• Yes and it was YOU!

• Yes I dreamt of SandPlanet

• not as of yet!

• I've dreamt of @potato stealing my potatoes

• not really, i'm bothered about them...

• Yes, oddly I have... I talked to her one afternoon went to sleep that night... She showed up in a dream saying she needed something and specific and I found it to be an odd request. The next morning I was reading a few of her posts and apparently in the middle of the night miss insomniac had posted an answer about that exact item she requested in my dream. Some weird shit.

What Girls Said 5

• ooo only one. lol. and not tellingggg.
    i also had a mini dream of a 'gag party' in general, so there were no distinct faces.

• Lol no, that's so lame.

• Lol well we can't help who we dream about! Doesn't have to mean anything.

• Well in my defense, I talk to one of the people outside of GaG so there's that lol.

• just out of curiosity, where are you from?

• Yep. I've had a dream about @JackKerouac77 before and one about @rthomas43 but those are the only two as of yet.

I'm sure I'll have plenty more in the future about other people I talk to, that tends to happen a lot.
    😴☺️

• I have lol. A few times actually. I most certainly will not be revealing who they are tho. #sorrycharlie

• Nope, never lol.