Should we be able to report answers that don't even address the question being asked?

If you have a problem or question and someone comes along and posts something completely irrevelant, do you feel we should be able to report them?

I've seen it a lot, and I can't help but suspect they're doing it just for xper points.

• Yes we should be able to report them
  • No we shouldn't

Most Helpful Girl

• We used to be able to do this, you could report responses that didn't answer/address the question as "nonsense." They got rid of that though. My guess is that people complained that their opinions were being dismissed as nonsense. (Even though they didn't even try to answer the question or anything and were probably just leaving quick answers for xper.) That kind of thing gets too ambiguous sometimes, I can understand why they took that option off. There's always the spam report option though.

What Girls Said 4

• Flag it as spam or something.

• We are able to report them. There is a flag sign next to the opinios which you can use to report.

• nahh because some people might troll on the report button

• Nah. I do that all the time.

What Guys Said 3

• i guess you're reffering to me :-P

hahahah anyway as long as the answer isn't OFFENSIVE to the asker and the ocmmunity in general i see no prob with it basically

• doesn't seem to be a major issue

• But it is very annoying especially if it's the only answer you get and you have a serious question you'd like an answer to

• If it's the only answer you get, at least due to his answer your question was posted in the feed 2x

• Every answer helps generate responses

Abd in not annoyed

• The capital of France is Paris.