Have you ever posted a question that you immediately regretted?

Because I sure have. I don't know what I was thinking.

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't... but be careful indeed since there's no way to have it removed... GAG does not allow removal of posts on user request.
    So the best option if you posted something you regret is probably to update the question with an update explaining just than... being honest about a mistake is often appreciated :-)

What Guys Said 8

• “He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.”

If you regretted, it means you learned something. It's good.
    And yes I've regretted and I'm happy about it.

• Nope not yet and probably never will ^^

• Not on here, but I have on Yahoo! answers. I was young, naive and not at all equipped to deal with the Pandora's box that I was opening. I learned from the experience and became a better person for it though.

• I rarely ask questions... so I'm just fortunate, I suppose.

• None all of them were answered. Maybe not the way I wanted but hey I got my answer.

• No not yet... but I rather forget it than regret it!

• So far i have posted only 6 questions and i regret none

• bever. even if i get no responses for being so terrible

What Girls Said 10

• when I ask a question there's usually about an hour where I'm talking and laughing and interacting with the people who answer and whatever and its good and then after a while there's a moment where I'm kinda like... ah, uh... a-another... update. Yeah... and then, another, and... like a couple days later I'm still getting answers and I'm like... god fucking... damn it... fuck. And I think I always kind of regret them because they're annoying to deal with :P

• Yes! There really needs to be a way to take questions down! If there is a way and i missing it someone please tell me!! Haha

• Not yet, but I don't really ask a lot of questions either.

• Lol yup I have.

• Nope, not yet at least.

• haha yup. Thankfully I had used the anonymous button so its not too bad.

• oh yes and im like how do i make this go away lol or post an edit to do damage control

• Yeah bc once I asked the question. 10 mins later I found the answer. lol

• That question about sex repulsion, ughhh it made me so embarrassed.

• maybe not cuz i think for a few days before posting a question.