How can I seem more attractive? How do I get a guy to ask me out?

I feel like none of the guys seem interested in me. Well, if they do they all seem to be playing with me at first and then they won't talk to me or anything. Is there anything wrong with me?
I'm not obsessive or anything like that, just in case you guys were wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

• The same thing happens to me too. It seems like for me, all the shy guys are the ones who like me. But if guys are playing with you then won't talk to you, they are probably unsure of what to do. The way to seem more attractive is to smile and be confident and guys will fall at your feet. There is nothing wrong with you!

• Yes, I am an extroverted person usually, but I turn very shy when I am supposedly trying to "lead" them instead.

• Some guys are too afraid to ask you out, so be the first one to take a move. Sometimes you just gotta forget that you are shy sometimes and just talk.

What Guys Said 4

• Your are naturally a beaut no need to change it

• You are already too attractive!

• Just be nice and smile a lot. Your incredible beauty is going to do the rest.

• Hahaha, I'm not so sure about that. But I will smile more, thank you:)

• Lets move onto the next topic of an obviously 9+/10 girl saying she isn't attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• First of all, you're really pretty.

Secondly, why can't you ask guys out?