A GAG meeting, party whatever you want to call it?

Wouldn't it be great to have a GAG meet? Be it international or every country have its own meet. Gather a starry night and light a big fire. Eat, drink, have fun, some light background music. Every GAG member of every age gathered there. How does this sound? wouldn't it be great?

Updates:
It seems like I should have a poll on this.
The post was just to have an idea on how many people want to attend. It's not something I can arrange lol

0|1
18|18

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be interesting... But everyone's spread all over the globe :p

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I will pass. I am not a party type & I'm kind of low profile.

1|0
    0|0
  • INTERNATIONAL GAG ORGY YAAAAAS

A GET TOGETHER THAT DEFIES BORDERS

NO TOUCHING BOUNDARIES

LEGGO

2|0
    0|0
  • Cool idea but doubt I'd go and I only talked to a very few like friends. Most aren't active anymore. The old gagers are long gone D:

1|0
    0|0
    • Are u saying you're not a fan of the "new blood" on the site? :-P

• @Prof_Don Not at all but a few amount of us are still here and like you are one of the few who I consider a friend that has lasted lol I don't know how long I will last tbh.

• I would only want to meet up with the few people that I have actually made friends with on here. The ones I message on a regular basis.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds awesome, but there would be a lot of creeps...

0|1
    0|0
    • That would be a huge concern for me an this party... the few perv guys would scare away all the ladies from coming! #SausageFest

• But then there would also be the endless harassers that message you too much that would show up. Not a good idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it'd be cool

0|0
    0|0
  • sign me up, I'd do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be awesomeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • Would be interesting, but I think I will pass on the invite.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would be alright

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'll not be attending to it, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually like that idea, but I don't have any friends on here so it be awk for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would ruin the whole purpose of GAG.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @ihav2fart I guess I could color myself pink and get a similar hairdo with a questionmark hanging off my nose...

• ... no. lol I like the general idea but I wouldn't take time out of my day to meet people off this site.

1|1
    0|2
    • So you feel you would.. waste your time? Like seeing these crappy vines and say "gimme back these 7 secs!"?

• I didn't say it would waste my time. I just can't see myself going to a party for people off a site like this.. There's a ton of closed minded, insecure people and even rude ones and pervs.

• Yes only members i am friends with on GaG , there is a lot of weird creeps on here too. I would not feel relaxed or safe around some of them.
    Some gagers are in prison, so they wouldn't be able to make it.

0|0
    0|0
    • They can't be that much of a creep. Im sure everyone has their problems and with some discussion and help everything can be solved..

• Show All
    • There is pedos, rapists and psychopaths on here

• You could know better.. I haven't seen any of them that half year Im here..

What Guys Said 18

• I used to think it would be quite good, now i realise that there probably isn't a large enough community, especially where regular contributors are concerned.

But yeah, nice idea even though it probably wouldn't work.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why wouldn't it? Is it population problem? Dont think so.. we are a fairly big number.

• Count me out ^^ I"m sure a couple of bodies would be caught that day IF WE COULD SOMEHOW find out who certain ANONs were ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • great but impossible to happen irl

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats true lol but just to have an idea on how many people are willing to attend

• I would attend

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess it's not a bad idea. But I'll take a pass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! That would be so dope man :) It would probably feel like a highschool reunion mixed in with the first day of school.

0|0
    1|0
  • Set it up... I'll be there! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • There's like a total of fifteen or twenty people on here I wouldn't mind meeting...
    So I'd probably just hang out for like an hour, meet those people, and then leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will organize it in the USA but I am charging per head.

Includes: food, drink, and entertainment.

You can also purchase merchandise: T-Shirts, Stickers, and iPhone cases

Transportation is NOT included.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would enjoy that =)
    wanna show off my dance moves =P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll pass on that haha. I'm not much of a party person and no one knows me on this site. So it'll be awkward :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would come.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would come, shake a few and slap a few faces. Drink some beer and kick back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I "might" attend

0|0
    0|0
  • Count me out

0|0
    0|0
  • It will be awesome, but I think non-North American users have to buy a ticket to come here. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Gonna be the most awkward party ever.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah that would be aweeeesome!

0|0
    0|0