Am I the only one attracting strange people on GAG?

Any time I ask a question this girl asks "Did that make you horny", she is going to get blocked. Then some of the guys answer the questions so rudely and then try to flirt with you in the messages.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have no idea, girl. You definitely not the only one.

What Guys Said 6

• Not really but who knows , maybe I AM the strange person lol

• Non-related YouTube comment that I found entertaining :
    on teh last episode of dragonzball peeeh, virginia acted demicky and now guko and kurts kristen stewart must fight. I hope they dont hit each other too hard... nyeh, we're really in for it now Gohan! EEEERG... AAAAA? AAAA! eeeweeweee.. uuuuh, shit... VER-GEN-KNEEIA! Hanging out with little boys in spandex i see! yes. I love you Va-geen-uh but you can't be doing that, come on! There's no escaping, Ban-Nan-UH!. prieparrrr 2 duuuhhh... ERRAUGH! When I'm through with you, you'll have to be sitting out like a girl, HOI TOI HOI HO! A true Saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles euuuagh. He's right you know. heeauw, dadde! ew, fagget. geugh. Garfs! who are you supposed to behh? Kaka Karrot Kake. ... I am real super sand! baaaa, sooper pooper scooper are just legend, eh! You'll see Freezy pop, I'm stronger than an ant.. if an ant, was this big! hmhmhm... eh... EEAUGH! You're just fuggen with me! Kaka Karrot Kake eugh.. when i, was just a little boy.. he... HE DIDN'T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY! YOU MONSTER FRISBEE! the cake was delicious! Kaka Karmen EleKtra.. show him what for and means to be, super sand legend, eeeeugh. daaugh. Freezy pooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- out my ears, eeyh. Wow i'm glad that's over, for a second there i thought that... Oh i guess he really- FOOOOOOOOOOOL! oh nyooooh... NOOOOOO 19 episodes later OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!! hmmmmheeeehmmmeeehmmmheeehmmm, uuup. Your hair, what are you, gay? ye. hmhm, well kaka krabby patty, we only have like 50 episodes before namek esphlodes! But since you've been a good boy, you can just leave. Go. Get outta hee- aaaah! It's trueee... he is super sand lesbian.. gauuugh. woooo! you did it goku. woooooyeahhhh... slow realization... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAHHHEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE- BEAAAAUUUUGHW

insert kazoo solo here

• its prob pretty common. since I am a guy it doesn't happen to me but I feel bad for you :(

• You means guys were flirting with you through private messages? OFF WITH THEIR HEAD!

• I had this girl who messaged me. She was nice though.

• And I can bet 100% of those guys are WHITE and BLACK but unfortunately white girls blame Indian guys to feed their egos.

#WhiteHypocrites

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, you are not the only one.

• Nah, I think it's fairly common.