What is everyone's motive for being on this site? What are you looking for, if anything, or hoping to find?

For me, I just like to chat with different people from around the world. No desire for anything

What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just a good time waster for when I am bored. I do like giving advice for things I can give advice to though. I like sharing my experiences with people who might need it.

• I never advice for I concede that i do not know what it is like to be in anothers shoes, living their life. But, like you i like sharing experiences

What Girls Said 4

• Alleviating boredom till I can find something better to do with my life

I will randomly disappear one day when you least expect it. Don't get too attached.

• I have a complicated life.. relationships and intimacy are things I'm navigating through so being here helps me a lot. plus I love sharing and helping others.

• I love looking at people's answers to questions

• I'm just curious with people's questions and answers. It's kind of entertaining too.

What Guys Said 1

• Initially, I had some questions for the ladies, and this sight seemed like a good forum for my questions, so while I was able to get some opinions on those questions, which was helpful, now my primary motivation is to help people. I like to help others and try and dispel myths or just wrong information. To be sure I'm not an expert, however I know that may younger people will often seek out information on this site, so if I can help educate or ease anxiety, then I'm willing to help where I can.