GUYS: girls, on the bed or sofa?

so guys you are letting a girl sleepover for the first time at your house. would you give her the sofa or the bed? Or would you sleep together in the bed? i'm asking this because the first time i went to my boyfriends house he made me sleep on the sofa. So guys what would you do?

• i would give her the bed
  • i would give her the sofa
  • we would sleep together (not like that)
  • results

Most Helpful Guy

• Platonic friends girl or guy they can sleep on the bed. I have a queen which is big enough for two people to sleep on either sides without touching elbows.

I also build a wall of pillows dividing our territories.

What Guys Said 12

• ask her is she wants to sleep in the bed wtih me or if she is even comfortable with the idea... if she says no then give her the bed and i iwll sleep on the couch

• If she was my gf, firstly I would ask her if she wanted to sleep with me. No sex, just holding her. if she was not comfortable with this, i would offer her my bed, and i would take the sofa

• We're supposed to be dating or something, so in this case I'll tell her to sleep together, why wouldn't we?

• She can have the bed if you doesn't mind sleeping on a guy's bed lol
    I will be on the rug.

• I've had only one girl sleep over that I wasn't in a relationship with, I have a pullout bed, so we slept together but on separate beds. Otherwise I sleep with in the same beds w my gf

• i prefer together

• She can have the bed.

• Why wouldn't we sleep in the same bed?

• She can have my bed, but I would not sleep with her in same bed!!!

• Why? You made it sound like you're discusted with sleeping next to a girl. We dont have cooties, those are made up!

• ? I'd sleep on the floor, she can have the bed.

• I wouldn't give her my bed, but I've shared a bed with women without doing anything sexual with them before.

What Girls Said 3

• Every guys house I've stayed at I always slept in their bed. Even as friends and nothing more I would still share the bed because I don't know, they could keep their hands to themselves.
    Only ONE guy that I would stay over all the time I would stay in the office where he had a bed and he would sleep in his room. What a weirdo!!! He liked me and flirt with me but he never kissed me and definitely never let me sleep with him.

Maybe your bf was gassy that day.

• If I were to sleep at my boyfriends I'd be on the sofa because we are waiting for marriage and also he shares a room with his brother

• Hmm, he might have been worried about what you thought? I most likely would have preferred to sleep in his bed without the sex. Falling asleep in a guys arms is wonderful.

Also, if you are wondering other people's opinions that is not going to get you an answer on why "he" wanted you to sleep on the sofa. Have you considered asking him this question?

Where you upset with him making you sleep on the couch?