Describe your first kiss? was it good or bad? do you regret it or no?

I personally regret my first kiss, it was with my best guy friend and we were alone, he asked me if I have ever kissed anyone and I said no, he said no as well.

we kissed and it kinda sucked because I didn't get the "spark" or anything like that and besides I could feel him staring at me and his hand went immediately to my ass so it was awkward and I felt uncomfortable
and I had to softly push him to break the kiss

Most Helpful Girl

• It was at prom. I didn't have a boyfriend at the time. So I went a lone. I was just standing around by myself. And this guy comes up. He's like "Will you dance with my friend?" I said sure, so his friend and I danced. And then he asked "Do you have a boyfriend?" I said no. He asked "Will you go out with me?" I said yes. And then about 10 minutes later he kissed me, and it turned out he was the prom king as well, so it kind of reminded me of Cinderella. Of course I didn't ride in a pumpkin. I did lose my shoe leaving though XD

What Guys Said 2

• My first make out sucked it was so lame!
    I don't know, i didn't like it either, but the girl was just staring at me so i went for it!

My first kiss though was when i was 7, i gave my crush a peck on the lips super quickly, she blushed and got all upset and everyone used to tease me for liking her...

• Like actual tongue kiss? I was staying at my friend's house and he had a girl over and everyone told us to make out, so we did. It wasn't really special or magical or anything, it was mostly peer pressure. It got pretty awkward after that, because she was holding my hand and they dropped me off at my house and I just made no effort to get back in touch with her.

What Girls Said 2

• I never had my first kiss yet but I bet it's going to be weird.

• A little tongue yes it was great!