What do guys think about having sex with a girl while they're on their period?

Just like in the book 50 Shades Of Grey, how do guys feel about having sex with a girl while they're on their menstrusl cycle?

Most Helpful Guy

• In the shower and only if it's light

What Guys Said 2

• Towels on the bed.
    Pre-moistened wipes on the bedside table.
    Take a shower together afterwards.

No problem.

My wife says she is just a bit more horny during her period. Additionally, she finds that sex helps ease her menstrual cramps.

• I don't know cause the only sexual interactions I have is with my right hand.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, one night I was having sex with my boyfriend and everything felt super sensitive and more intense. When we were done he went to the bathroom to grab a towel and clean up and saw something unusual on his penis. HE didn't SAY A WORD ABOUT IT. Afterwards, I had to pee so I went to the bathroom and found out I had started my period and went and told my boyfriend that we made perfect timing on having sex. He then said "Oh, so that's what that was!" I looked at him mortified and put all the pieces together that I must have started while riding him. I then asked, "did you think I pooped on you?" And to my surprise he answered honestly "yes."
    He also said he was thankful that it wasn't poop and he didn't mind that he earned his red wings that night.