Do guys care about how a girl dresses?

Does the clothes a girl wears affect how you feel about her? I know slutty dressed girls won't be taken seriously and all that but I'm talking about situations like school or work or something.. Where you might see a girl often.. If she catched your eye, would the way she dressed stop you from pursuing her? At school I see many girls overdressed /underdressed and always wondered about that.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes men do care. I dress like a guy mostly and my exes had a problem with that. They would always bitch at me that I should "dress up" more often. But I don't see the point of it? And I don't get why guys date tomboys but want to change them to girly girls or something. Ugh. If you don't like how I look, don't fucking date me. I'm not a fucking barbie doll for you to try to change clothing/my looks.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Clothes dont make the person but when I see her dress up nice what comes to my mind is she's a classy one

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do care.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, they do. They prefer it when women wear feminine clothes like dresses, skirts. They also like clothes that can accentuate a girl's figure like leggings or tight tops.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they care if you look neat and presentable

0|0
    0|0