Guys Would you still look at another woman if you're with somone you're really into? And girls would you do the same?

I know its normal for guys to look and its natural but what if you went on a date with this girl you happen to love or be really into.. Would you still glance at another girl in front of her without thinking? Is it that uncontrolable? Or would you Be able to avoid it?

by the way im just asking because my boyfriend does this in front of me he even turns his head like crazy i just wanted opinions.. Thank youu guys

Most Helpful Guy

• I have before on dates but I make sure she's not looking

• Thats good my man does it in front of me it gets on my nerves wish he was more like you.

• Thank you. Yeah that's not at all respectful

What Guys Said 1

• NO, that's just silly If your in to someone , Its no good looking at any one else
    and that's all their is 2 it

What Girls Said 3

• I still look at others when I'm with someone. I don't understand girls that say they don't find anyone else attractive or they can't look at anyone else because they have a boyfriend. I get that it's loyalty, but it's not like they are acting on that thought.

• Thats good you dont find it disrespectful though? Like if u were with your boyfriend? Is he okay with it? does he do it too? Thanks for your response !

• I don't find it disrespectful, I actually love it when my boyfriend or a guy friend says "Hey I think she's pretty". It makes me happy. And same with my boyfriend. We're just looking, so it's cool. (:

• Oh okay im jelly how u guys understand that lol my bf and i freak out wish we didn't though.. Wish u luck with your man :)

• It is just human to look at others.. So I look, and my partner will look to. Totally normal. You can watch, but not touch! We can't stop partners or other people from looking at something that looks nice lol

• I mean yeah everyone likes to look at attractive things