Is there an app for this site?I can't seem to find one, or is it under a different name?

Id like notifications on my phone

Most Helpful Girl

• There's only an app for Apple iOS. The Android one is still in development as far as I know. If there's no app for your phone the next best thing you can do is just bookmark it to your home screen.

What Girls Said 4

• nah there isn't an app. people really want one tho so i have a feeling they might have one soon.

• It would be so great to have one! I hate having to re-search the site to check if i have any comments and stuff on mobile

• yeah a lot of people can relate to that. i personally use gag mostly on my laptop so i dont have this need for it, but yeah=]

• Yes there is a Apple iPhone app for it but not an android one. The name is the same as the website name

• There's no app but I realized it's really easy to use on mobile

• Its not the ease of use thats the problem its just really inconvenient on mobile with no notifications

• There is an app for Apple but it's quite complicated for me. But it should take some time for an android and that specific update, but it should happen soon.

What Guys Said 5

• On the iOS, yes there is an app GirlsAskGuys but not on other operating systems.
    You can bookmark the page on your browser alternatively, but remember that you won't receive automatic notifications from that.

• I am on Mobil now. I just went to this site and saved it to my home page , but I don't have notifications turned on as I don't want to listen to it going off all day at work

• oh. didn't know that would work, thanks :D

• If you have an I Phone you can get the app from the App Store. Not sure about other phones tho

• as far as i know... nope basically!

• Best thing you can do is use a browser like Chrome or Safari on iOS and then add it to your homescreen. Its the closest your going to get.

• Their is only an app for Apple iOS, their is appose to be one for android but we all know Apple paid G@G not to publish the app for android.