Why does everybody want me to kill myself so badly?

I swear, everyone on this site is always telling me to kill myself, why do you all want me to die so badly?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what. You are your own worst enemy.

I just went back and read 3 page of threads you created. You are so bloody antagonistic, full of hate, and self loathing.

Yes depression is a terrible thing to suffer from. A lot of people don't understand it. And you know what? Be happy they don't understand. Nobody deserves to or wants to experience the hell you and many others suffer through.

Some people try the "tough love" way of helping. It doesn't help. You know that. I know that and a hell of a lot of other people know that. accept it for what it is. An attempt to help. and move on. Don't start an antagonistic pissing match with them. You're only hurting yourself.

But quite honestly. People here have tried to help you. And in very few instances have you accepted it. Stop yelling at people in your questions. (all the capitals) easy off on the "FUCK YOU" responses. When you are doing that thread after thread after thread. What do you expect?

I saw that you tried therapy and didn't get any medication. Not all therapist Have the ability to prescribe drugs. Maybe you saw one of them?

Have you seen your doctor about this? You can make an appointment. Then after it's made ask your parent (s) to take you on that date and time. If they won't take you. Take a bus, a cab, ask a neighbour, walk. Just get there.

There is an old saying You will attract more flies with honey than with vinegar.

What Girls Said 4

• One day you'll learn to have thick skin. People are mean and cruel just to put themselves up on a pedestal.

You have a middle finger, so put it to work. Tell those people to f*ck off and get a life. In a few years none of them will remember who you are anyways, they'll be off doing their own thing, and won't even recall that they told you to kill yourself.

• That is just terrible! I don't want you to die! I am going to keep you in my prayers :)

• why? unless you have seriously damaged every person around you/acted like a complete asshole to everyone- there's no reason they should want you to die. That's so harsh.

If you grow a thicker skin, prove them wrong, and become better than they are-you can have bragging rights and laugh in their faces at what idiots they were one day...

• What the fuck is this a troll? This is so rude I would never tell anyone to kill themselves.. everyone has the capacity for a bright future

What Guys Said 5

• Who wants to kill you? Send me a link.

• Because you're caustic. If you attack people it's not an easy way to make friends. I actually had never ran into you, so I looked at your conversation history, and I see abuse and poison coming from you. I understand that you are angry and working through some heavy crap right now, and this is a great site for that. But you must be respectful of everyone else if, (and that's a big IF) you want open and honest diolog.

• But look at why I'm caustic, I don't intend to attack anyone but the people that attacked me first.

• Okay, it's just, like I said, I'm usually already in the middle of a mental breakdown if I make a post, and then somebody insults me so I go ballistic.

• It's easy to see offense when none was ment, not saying that's the case here though. Sometimes what others say is just got to be like water off of a ducks back, shake it off and move on
      Don't go in looking for a fight, keep it about you. Use lots of"I" statements "I feel..." rather then "you" statements "you are..." avoid absolutes "everyone" "always" etc. And you might see people's attitudes change.

• many of the people telling you to go kill themselves are likely people who want to do it to themselves, but they end up projecting it onto you because they are tragically sad on the inside. On the other hand, you could be a racist ahole pretending to be a victim here, so I really can't give you a straight answer

• Please explain.

• People are always insulting and berating me, don't they get it, I WILL kill myself, that's why they do it, hey know what I have, probably psychotic depression, clinical depression wasn't a good enough diagnoses, they know I'll put a bullet in my head so hey go out of their way to bully and harass me.

• Anyone who kills themselves is a coward. You would only be hurting your family and friends while the people that brought you to it move forward with their lives.

I have dealt with depression/anxiety/OCD/pica syndrome and PTSD so yes-- I can understand your side too. You're old enough to take a clear look at life and realize that dumb people say dumb things. and it shouldn't affect you

• SO sorry to hear this. PLEASE don't do anything regrettable right now. Perhaps a break from GAG, and getting away from such people might help. And PLEASE reach out NOW to someone. A therapist, parent, friend, hotline, ER, someone. And TELL them what is going on. I suffered for many many years the worst kind of depression as well. 15 hospitalizations. etc , every med imaginable. cutting, and MULTIPLE suicide attempts. So you are not alone! Those people and their comments are NOT worth your life (nor the ignorant and cruel comments here)! PLEASE consider these things and take them to heart. Reach out to someone THIS morning. Even if you begin to feel better. There is NO hope or future in suicide. God created you and loves you very very much. He gave you life and it is NOT yours to take away. Please reach out to Him as well. If you would like to chat about this or anything, PLEASE e-mail me: tobywoodard@msn. com

• Don't listen to dumb people bro just do what makes you happy :)