For everyone to watch , scared?

adults with kids, or thinking of having kids, adults in general, and the many kids that are on here, teens and younger, we know your here so watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o8auwnJtqE

Most Helpful Girl

• Child predators are disgusting don't give out your info online

What Girls Said 2

• It happens all the time even when parents have told their children not to give out information. Sick people that lure in children hone their skills. It's very scary indeed!

• I watched it, and it's not scary unless you're really dumb. Children need to be taught not to do certain things- telling a random person on the internet exactly where you live, and where you hang out is a terrible idea..

• i hope everyone else is as level headed as you are. maybe it is because i did not grow up with the internet that things like this scare me, it is not the fact that kids are online that is scary it is the fact that it is so easy for scum to get so close to kids that makes me sick and is scary

What Guys Said 1

• I've been in those dark corners of the internet where grown men would sit and masturbate together to the fantasies of adopting orphans whose pictures were posted on adoption agency websites and exploiting them.

It feels hopeless being the father of 2 girls. Thinking about this makes me ill.

• its really scary shit, just came from a thing at work where we had to listen to an internet usage brief and this was covered in it, and a lot more as well, scary stuff, this doesn't even come close to scratching the surface, i just thought i would post it, if one kid on here watched it and it made them think a little differently then it would be well worth it