Do you flirt on GAG?

I find a lot of flirty comments on here - is that an intentional flirt, or do you even realize you are doing it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never get accused of flirting but I'm sure a lot of femsles mistake my kindness for flirting... I actually had this crazy ass girl accuse one of my post being about her. I couldn't help but laugh and when I told her it wasn't about her, she said it made her feel unsafe... Ahahaha weird af!😂 the fuckin post wasn't even about her... She than questioned me as to why was She the only girl I was following, smh I'm not really following anybody! I barely read people's pages! If I click on your page it's only because I'm goin to message you. anyway she unfollowed me and I think she blocked me... It's too funny!😂

What Guys Said 21

• if it seems like im doing it then im just fucking around, nothing more. that would mean im flirting with the guys too.

• I want to see a little guy on guy (;
      ^intentional
      But, still, just fucking around.

• You could call it flirting but it's also to some extent humour... you often have interactions with the same people and after some time you dare to say "a little more". Most GAG'ers that I have a good contact with, know I won't cross the thin red line :-)

• Constantly, I even get accused of virtual stalking!

• You create any environment with men and women... and you're bound to have forms of flirtation and attraction. It's simple and natural.

• Yes everyday. But it's friendly flirting and we both know about it ^_^

• GAG is a Free-Flirting Zone. GAGers are flirts by nature. It's hard-wired into us.

• I don't. If someone think I do, it's unintentional. ^.^

• people do it in both ways... either intentionally or not knowing what they are doing can be flirty to other...

• Would you believe me if I said no?

• Never on GaG

• Yes I do...

• Nope not at all

• ey lemme get yo number B)

• I never did flirt here in GAG. Well... at least not that I'm aware of.

• We are not allowed to flirt. I mean we particular people. Stereotypes you know.

• Nope, i don't.

• I really don't know when am I flirting 😶 sorry

• Ofcourse i do its non intensional, just for fun tho, its my talent haha:P

• 0|0
  • NOPE because the vast majority of the time I can guarantee the female is a 14 year old virgin boy.

• No I hate you so why would I flirt with you?

What Girls Said 13

• Here and there... but nothing serious i'm just being playful lol i don't flirt with people over chat though, if i want to make a cheeky response i do it haha.

• Of course lol. Sometimes it's intentional and sometimes it's just friendly flirting. It's funny, I got a message on here asking if I liked girls because I only flirted with them lmao.

• HELL YESSS! I love flirting!!

• Oh absolutely. I love flirting, it's fun. Sometimes it's intentional, sometimes it's not.

• I flirt.. nothing wrong with that!

• Flirt? Fuck no.

• Yes :D but well unfortunately most girls here are het but I still try and flirt lmao.

• Always an intentional flirt.

• Hahaha I never do it on purpose like to me a winky face isn't being flirty

• I don't flirt on gag because I don't want anyone to think I like them. Because I dont.

• I don't... if I seem flirty I'm not trying to be, lol.. I only flirt with people I know well. >.<

• Some people mean to, others don't. I'm one of the ones who don't.

• Umm no I don't :P