If you had to guess how other GaGers identify you based on your habits, what would be your label and why?

It's one thing to have a bad day or get your heart broken. It happens, and sometimes you gotta vent. It doesn't make you crazy, it makes you human.

But I noticed many users routinely ask questions that beat on the same dead horse. That's what it means to be insecure, I get it, however this is the behavior of an insane person in any other area of life.

Anyways, I'm guessing my GaG identity is that of a stubborn jerk. This could change if I lay off the religious questions for the next... 10 years.

0|0
24|24

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess my haters see me as a sarcastic bitch.

anyone who likes me... I don't know, the Aussie who loves to have a good laugh?

0|2
    0|0
    • I'm one of your haters and I just hate you for no reason. Had no idea you were sarcastic.

What Girls Said 23

• Probably the extremely annoying and stubborn girl. Also insecure chick who hates her tiny boobs and skinny body.
    Pokemon and cat/animal lover.

Also, according to the lovely replies and messages in my inbox:
    -The feminist cunt
    -Ugly dark skin slut
    -Disgusting liberal hippie whore
    -Abortion supporting slut
    -Ugly fat hoe who should kill herself
    -Curry face cunt
    -Ugly homo loving skank
    -Man hating feminist bitch

Etc.
    Take your pick haha.

3|2
    0|1
    • I'm also mean and a jerk

• Show All
    • I don't see you like that :P

• Feisty is a better word. I can see you being a little feisty girl.

• Annoying insecure British girl probably lol.

6|4
    0|1
  • Interesting question.
    Well, I would hope that most GAGers would see me as a kind and helpful person. But I often feel that people see others for the things they do wrong, rather than the things they do right.

I think people may think of me as 'insecure', 'attention-seeking', 'prude', or a 'white knight' as they call it on here. Insecure, because I can be insecure. Attention-seeking, because sometimes I'm very open with bad things that have happened to me. It's not to seek attention, but to help others with my story and sometimes GAG gives me a place to vent. I don't really have anyone to talk to otherwise, and it's not good to bottle things up. ^^ Prude, because people in person view me as this also. I am somewhat of a "goody-goody", though I don't view it as a bad thing. "White knight", because I always stick up for what I think is right. If someone on here is being harassed, I stick up for them, even if I don't know them. If someone attacks someone's beliefs, I will rant and argue about how it's not right to do that to someone, even if I don't agree with their beliefs.

0|2
    0|0
    • I think of you as the LOL lady

• Show All
    • It just means I have to call UPS and have them custom machine an odd box. Should cost 5 bajillion dollars. Worth it? I don't know. Are you worth ober 5 bajillion dollars?

• I'm worth 5 bajillion and one dollars. :O And I'll have to hope that I don't suffocate in this box. >,>

• I really don't know, actually. I can't think at all. They probably think I'm really unnecissarily mean?

6|0
    0|0
    • You and your fancy pants lingo. I slam my mug at you!

• what fancy pants lingo! I bite my thumb at you, sir; which is a disgrace to you, if you bear it.

• I'm pretty sure most just find me annoying.

6|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea what my label would be. It probably just depends on who you ask. Lol

2|1
    2|0
  • Hmmm. Interesting question. I'm not sure. They'd probably label me as random.

4|2
    1|0
  • I'm not sure, I don't thing I have a label here
    Or people notice me, so I don't know

0|1
    0|0
    • Your username basically.

• Hmmm I'm a sarcastic asshole, with 2 cups of bitch, a dash of sugar coating, and a ton of honesty, 😂 I'm also funny, I self-proclaim myself things cause... I can! That,... and... I've got a very high self-esteem! 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Some members (repeat some.. Not all) have genuine fetishes or special interests. Doesn't make them bad, just persistent in seeking details to fill the void for the fetish. I have some fetishes and special interests and its consuming sometimes. I'm not insane or mental.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the harsh typical Dutch girl. Otherwise, I wouldn't know...

2|0
    0|0
    • Token Dutchgirl with a really cool perspective.

• Show All
    • The cutiepatootie<3

• Maybe, could possibly be.

@miserybusiness
      Thanks gurl! :3

• Probably insecure, a worry wort.

1|1
    0|0
    • A lot of girls feel this way

• Self righteous and rude. I'd say that's how others see me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure... I don't know if I'm really memorable enough to have a label. If I'm wrong someone tell me! I'd like to see this.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'd have a "label." if anyone disagrees, feel free to comment here. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • The bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy, annoying Aussie girl? I don't know 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't tell ya. Depends if it's my friends on here telling you or my haters.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably The swiss girl

1|1
    2|0
  • No idea 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • They probably see me as kinda harsh. But I don't have to curb myself online

0|0
    0|0
    • Very harsh. But sometimes you say something I agree with. Mostly it's just... EH.

• Sarcastic, a tiny bit explosive and, in the words of one user, a homo lover

0|0
    0|0
    • YOU MUST LOVE THEM F*** HUH?

• Show All
    • You win. I'm out of cliche racist rebuttals.

• I don't think I'm active enough for anyone to have formed an opinion.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24