Do you notice a mistaken superiority complex among some GAG moderators?

For the most part, GAG admin has done a great job of selecting humble moderators whom you forget have some form of authority because they are so authentic, open, they keep it real, and they communicate with you like they are your equal. However, some of these GAG moderators do not communicate with you like you are their equal. They express themselves like their personal view has the final say. As if because they have been granted a minor amount of authority in this world that they truly believe they have some place or right to discredit other people's personal opinions and/or personal choices. I could be wrong but it would appear that some of these people's egos have been inflated.

I personally don't appreciate this attitude at all. What do you think? What's your opinion on this topic?

• Yes, I've noticed this attitude among SOME GAG moderators
  • No, I have not noticed this nor do I agree with this.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• not really the mods
    but some admins
    i saw a post where there was literally a girl topless with nipple clamps... that stays up

a peep posted a pic of a flower that looked like a coochie, and it was taken down sooooo fast

• I must say that from moderators I've only rarely seen it... most of us do our best to be helpful :D
    But there may be exceptions of course. Don't say any usernames here please, otherwise it would be a negative member post and I may get hidden :o
    There's a guideline from GAG to its moderators to behave in an examplary way and not to use your "power" as a moderator to intimidate.

• Could not agree more!!!

• What I don't like is when the mod gets best answer, just because they're a mod, when they clearly didn't give best answer. It's like, really?

What Girls Said 2

• I haven't had any of the mods act that way with me

• How do you know if someone is a mod?