Do you think GAG should allow more question to be asked per 24 hours?

Do you think GAG should allow more questions to be asked per 24 hours? And to only make it 500 xper to feature a question instead of 750?

I think they need like 7 questions bc I clearly love asking questions and to lower the Xper to feature a question to 500.

What are your views? And is there anything else Gag should ask?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• yes they need to allow more questions pls!

• hahha yeah i agree...5 aren't enough for me :-P

but i guess admins did it to avoid spamming basically

• Well I've never featured a question but allowing more questions, given the nr of users, could blow up some technology I believe.
    Most websites go down when the activity exceeds certain limits.
    So, the answer is yes if the servers can take it :-)

• I don't think that I've asked more than 5 questions since I started using this site, so it doesn't bother me.

• I think 5 is more than enough for the average person. And i kinda like the xper cost of featuring too. The queue to feature a question is already ridiculously long as is. Reducing the xper cost would make the wait per person even worse

• I wouldn't mind having the limit increased to 7 in a 24 hour span.

• I was so just about to ask this question!

• Not if you've got enough questions available to ask these kinds of questions :p

• We'll this was a NEED TO KNOW kind of question. Lol

• Well on one hand it would allow the kinds of questions I appreciate to be more common, but it would also allow more dumb questions in a shorter time.
      Give and take 😐

• Yep but more to read. The same stuff is on here allll the time

• Yep. Question should b asked not monitored

What Girls Said 6

• We need like 10 questions a day lol. Actually, some days I dont even ask questions. I think those questions that I spared should roll over to the next day. Therefore, instead of 5, I should get to ask 8 questions because I only asked 2 the previous day

• They used to have it at 2 questions per day. So 5 is pretty good. They used to be 500 xper to feature a question but remember there are more members each year on this site so that means more questions!

• Yeees. I always get so pissed because I think of really good questions then they're like "You reached your limit" SO I END UP FORGETTING MY AWESOME QUESTION

• Yeah I never feel like any of the questions on here are spam anyways (even though some are kind of weird) they should let you ask more

• Yes definitely. It is so annoying!!!

• OMG why so many lol. you reached your limit didn't you xD i think 7 is good enough