There are more rude people on GAG then ever before. can't ask questions, or answer questions without somebody saying something stupid, change needed?

something needs to change, GAG has become like a schoolyard where people just put down the askers question, put down the asker themselves, or put down another opinion.

feels like there is a lack of actually having a GAG community, where people help each other with any problem or question, no matter what, and if you can't answer a question then don't.

if you disagree don't be a child, explain to them what you believe to be true, not a few words that put the asker or another opinion down.

the points system is great, but answering questions for points is not what GAG should be about!

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree. Let's start with myself. I am guilty of being rude sometimes. There are just a lot of people that are mean to me on here and it rubs me the wrong way. I do try my best to ignore it and say something funny back but I feel like in doing so, I don't really gain anything, that is the honest truth. I feel like I get put down for being honest about things and it sucks. Since you pointed out that there should be change and there REALLY should be, I will try not to be a smartass, even if someone is being a smartass with me.

What Girls Said 4

• Sorry I was rude to you.
    I apologise for all the agony I've put you through.
    You may block me as a last resort.
    Ball is in your court.

^-the horror
    Come on, chill the fuck out! It's just the internet.
    Do you truly expect people to be serious or helpful all the time?

• no of course not, but I don't remember GAG being like this earlier, only in the last year

• The quality has gone down from a few months ago! Lots of new teens with probs here.

• Just ignore me, block me, report me etc.

• I agree in some level. :) there are some people who act very mean and crude on here. Hm

What Guys Said 6

• Dat Amazon gift card doe.

• that's very true, but good change is always worth a shot

• Then postive reinforcement is the key my friend. You'd have to get a large portion of the GaG community to browse through questions and up vote decent opinions and comment on them, offering them postive stimuli. The people that "troll" or generally act confrontational, should be ignored. No comments, no up votes, no down votes, if they offer positive feedback, we can start rewarding them with positive reinforcement. I must express my doubts that we'd be able to get enough people to take part in this, however.

• I think it's a loud majority doing that. I only answer stupidly on like 10% of the questions I answer.

• If you feel like anyone violate the code of conduct, just report them and move on...(click on the red flag)

• Absolutely true! But I have only seen a few rude opinions since I've joined anyways, it still needs to change so that we all can say what we wanted to say without insulting and hurting others.

• Douchewaggle.

• I tell you, it is a veritable menagerie of rudeness.

It's all these blasted kids.