Do you get along more with anon users or users you see their name?

Do you get along more with anon users or users you see their name?

0|0
11|16

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel better seeing a name or face to the words, but man, some anon users are nice af. others r the complete opposite.
    just like those with their names shown.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Visible users, whether I agree with them or not.

Anonymous opinions hold very little weight to me because masking their identity puts their motives and credibility into question. This site is generally anonymous anyways, for example you have no idea who I am, although my username is present therefore I have at least some incentive to not bullshit you or troll you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know i don't really pay attention to that, but most people will get along with someone who posts a picture of themselves and they are hot rather than someone who is anonymous or who shows their user name, but are not hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • People who I can put a face to their name mostly but of course there are exceptions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Great question. I try to ignore most anon users, don't et them answr my questions... generally don't answer theirs.

0|0
    3|1
  • I have a hard time getting along with anyone. But I'm sure anons have a tender heart under their anon douchiness :3

1|0
    0|0
    • Anon douchiness I just lollled

• This question from an anon. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I get along with everybody easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually when i see their name basically!

0|0
    0|0
  • I get along with people who shows their names more... since I'm never really asking any questions ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Its pretty much the same regardless if I see their name or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course when I see their username :)

0|0
    0|0
  • have you seen the movie anonymous?

(I get along better wit non anon)

0|0
    0|0
  • So long as they don't insult other people, I'm okay with both anon and non-anon.

0|0
    0|0
  • From an anon's point of view-- even though my account name is anonymous and random, I still have a big habit of answering as anon. Feels less demanding, more comfortable, and I can speak my mind better XD

0|0
    0|0
  • anonymous :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I come from 4chan, a place where there is very little active moderation, everyone is anonymous, there are no up/downvotes, you can't block anybody, and everyone is a rude, obnoxious fuckwad.

I like it that way.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I like your question. Surprisingly, I get along more with anon users.

0|0
    0|0
    • some can be very intelligent and kind

• Yes, plus many of them can be quite hilarious.

• Hard to tell one anon from the other. So it's kind of tough to know if you get along with any one anon in particular.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I am pretty much the same.
    I respect anon users as mach as I respect the non anon.
    If they want to be anon its their choice and I have no problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I distrust anonymous answers (unless it's like, a sensitive topic; there's exceptions to the rule of course).. I tend to think of it as cowardice

1|0
    1|1
  • Users who show their name.

0|0
    0|0
  • I much prefer users where u can see there profile and pic and have an understanding of who they are. I dont tend to talk with the anons as u have no idea who they actually are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it specifically has anything to do with that, more so whoevers opinion is less dumb

0|0
    0|0
  • Help me with my last question please

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the anons are assholes

0|0
    1|0