What to do when creepy people message you on here?

Some dude started messaging me I replied then he started asking weird questions how many people have had that happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not block them (since there are probably also other victims), report them either for PM'ing or any other offense that corresponds to what kind of message they sent you.
    Click on the username, than "report" and than select the reason you judge appropriate.
    The admin team will than look into it. If multiple people report the same user they know something is wrong and can take action.

• Thanks for the most helpful :-)
      The creeps make us all nervous you know... there aren't many of them but they cause some discomfort unfortunately. Hope you manage so sort it out!

What Guys Said 10

• You can block them.
    Go onto your messages and next to his there should be an X and a trash can
    pressing the X will block him

• I get spamers and just report tem

• delete, if they are creepy right from the start...
    block if they keep messaging you, and report if they ask something really crazy/gross

• You can block them. No has sent me creepy messages, I am willing to receive some though...

• Report those people.

• I get the stupid messages that you can tell they are guys posing as girls and fishing for guys. The old bait and hook on the internet garbage.

Just tell them to take a hike! and block them.

• If I was you, I would fuck with them. Get real weird.

• block them.

and also go into settings and set is so only people you follow can message you

• Ignore 'em. They'll take a hint eventually.

• Cut off your dick!

What Girls Said 11

• Just stop talking. When you stop responding, they usually stop as well.
    If they persist you can always block them, very easy to do and they'll no longer be able to contact you.
    If you think they're being offensive or harassing you, you can always report them.

There's also an option in your settings to only allow people you follow to be able to message you.

• I've only just joined a little more than a week ago and unfortunately I've had gotten some creepy messages from 5 or 6 people. Some of the profiles "aren't active anymore," but I changed my settings to private and block anyone that won't leave me alone. If it keeps up then I might have to delete my account.

• I try to scare them off! Sometimes I ignore them. It depends on my mood.

• Many times. Today I've had 5 different people messaging me about how pretty I was and one of them wanted to sex talk. I just say thank you and wait till they'll start a normal conversation. The suxual ones, I just tell them I'm not into that and if they push I block them.

• I'm not ready yet to put my profile on private, because I get a lot of nice messages too and wouldn't like to miss those.

• I had few creepy people messaging me!! thats when I just changed my settings to private! no more creepy messages from creepy people :D!

• block them

• You can block them. Or if you really get irritated you can report the user.

• I just answer even more creepy.

• Ignore, block, repeat.

• It's happened to me a lot. But I just block them.

• iv had it its creepy i just don't answer