I am almost at 5,000 xper points and wanna become a moderator?

What do I have to do to do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thanks for your inquiry regarding working as part of the GirlsAskGuys.com Team. We extend the

invitation to become a moderator to our top users on the site. Moderation is done at your own pace while still logged into your own account.

You can become a top user by logging in regularly, asking interesting, informational, and useful

questions, as well as offering answers to other users. By doing so, you will accumulate Xper

points (the number in parentheses next to your user name). After you have shown a pattern of

asking/answering questions (showing your ability to communicate clearly, give sound advice, and offer valuable information) and have made yourself a regular user on the site, we will consider you as a moderator. Once you have done this, please contact us.

Thanks for your interest!

What Guys Said 1

• If you have given as they have said, sound advice and have communicated clearly with others, and given helpful advice, asked interesting questions and given excellent answers, logged in daily, contact them and let them know you are interested. They will be happy to consider you as such, or, as already pointed out, they can simply contact you as well.

What Girls Said 4

• The site contacts people for the most part, but I think you can send them a message and let them know you're interested in becoming a moderator. It's not just based on xper points though.

• its a blog on here where you can ask to become one

• I saw someone with like 300 xper a moderator so I don't think points matter

• You can still be one