What is the biggest generalization you have seen on Gag :) ?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Why are women so shallow? They only care about money and popular hot guys and reject the nice guys"

UGHHHHHHH
    -___________-

• I think you need a longer face gurl.

-________________________________________-

XD

• @Cavmanier really? Lol tag me if you're ever mean haha jk. I have seen your opinions here, I like most of them :)
      This is a generalization I'm making of you, but always nice and mature.
      Someone blocking you? lol wtf? Why? I don't even up nor downvote sometimes cuz half of GaG has me blocked. I don't even remember interacting with some of the users who blocked me?
      They hate us cuz they aint'us.

Come to the Dark Side. . .

• Hate to say it but what this girl said its true. All women only care about that.

What Guys Said 12

• Questions generalising men and women.

Why are all men...

Why are all women...

Ugg.. that is the fastest way to greatly annoy me and it is an instant turn off for both genders when someone of the other gender does this and I don't blame them for being turned off.

• you should leave him /you should leave her

have you tried watching p*rn?

• Unfortunately, they're often offensive or even racist... about people from a specific culture or religion.
    Or the really stupid ways to vent frustration like "why are all ladies stupid". The questions I would report as nonsense :-)

• Lot questions lead to arguments i stay away from them

• That indian men are creeps and rapists. An unfortunate generalization we have to bear.
    Hypocritical western media.

• unfortunately
      well i do not know about blaming whole media but i can say people should not believe what they see

• It is horrible because people should keep in mind that when they stereotype... they are doing it to the population which is almost equal to the population of Europe .
      I heard a horrible news from Germany that female college professor of reputed college denied acces to a indian male student for internship due to recent rape problem (unfortunate) in india. She termed indian men= rapists and advised other female colleagues not to accept indian male students.
      That was so gross. Germany.. Which has a horrible history of mass raping and even today.. generalizes 1.21 billion people.
      Western media preaches so negatively about india especially like BBC making documentaries which are itself not allowed to do so within their own country. We are type casted and god knows how we will fight these global western media.

• all those stuff happens in Europe too but it is not reflected , yeah you have point

• Men are cheaters

• Too many to list...

• That all men are prostitutes. Funny, but no

• The generalizations I see most are often backed by fact.
    The anti Muslim, anti, religion, anti feminist.

The illogical ones are usually sweeping denouncements of men.

• People are against many things, yet they have no idea about them? What a blindness.

• Usually. That is why I make sure to have a very strong understanding of a topic before even stepping into the ring.

• But those are not like you. I mean they argue just for arguing.

• "Size doesn't matter"

• Most GaGers have o life which is true

Most GaGers are North Americans which is true

There are more generalization I could think of

What Girls Said 7

• Most guys here believe and/or claim that the majority of women are pitiful whores who are after a guy's money and his position in social hierarchy.

• Women are gold diggers

Men are cheaters

• Some people think this site is full of white people and mainly white people answering opinions.

• There are a lot of generalizations about the middle east on here.

I've seen many but I don't remember.

• Some women always asks why all do all men cheat? that's quite the generalization if you ask me.
    There is also the "women get it so easy, the slut comment on women is also pretty common.
    And my favorite, women always go for bad boy and us "nice guys" are always on the side.

• Too many to count.

• In message:
    All girls want you kick and d... Pic
    On gag:
    Every single man that walks this earth is a cheater