Pick a selection of gagers you would go back packing with?

These are the ones that came to mind so sorry if I left any out XD

• HoneyBee, mistninja, illusiveman, ihav2fart, goldcobra, klaatu, misery business, galaxhotchoc, justbANNAz,
    25% (4)52% (13)41% (17)Vote
  • misscoffeehead, charismatic, lovestvdx, girlseatgirls, cavmanier, mr90skid, zorro8888, bertfranklin
    75% (12)48% (12)59% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|17

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I guess I would go camping in my own back yard then with @justbanANNAzz @CHARismatic110 @xHoneyxBeex @Ihav2fart @gapminder @BelleGirl21 @QueenofArcticFoxes @Rcjh1987 @Genie23 @saandraaa @biracialQT Don't worry it won't be boring because we have music www.youtube.com/watch Random fucking creepy sounds at night from cats, dogs, mice, possums, racoons and fucking crackheads moaning from an od of rock LOLOL OH YEAH WE HAVE hot chocolate and marshmallows

2|2
    1|0
  • Is bertfranklin @BertMacklinFBI? lol

I would go with the second group. It looks like fun. I'm thinking there would be a lot of conversation with @misscoffeehead @charismatic, @zorro8888, and bertfranklin.

3|2
    2|1
  • Well if I had to (completely impartial by the way since I'm a candidate lol) I'd have to go with the first group xD
    I want to see just how bananaz is @JustbANNAz

1|1
    2|1
  • Vote A tho...

2|1
    0|0
  • Not picking! you split GirlsEatGirls and me. 😭

0|0
    1|0
  • hell no lol
    I wouldn't want to go back backing with myself , I'm going with the crew downstairs.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I didn't know I was named in this but I still chose Group A just because it has a couple of users I follow listed

0|1
    0|0
  • I picked A. @Ihav2fart has hella knives!

0|1
    0|0
  • Picked A just cause HoneyBee is there.

1|0
    1|0
  • I would share a tent with @Rcjh1987 any day of the week.

0|0
    0|0
    • awwwww hehe your sweet you'll have to teach me to fish 😊😊😊

• I would enjoy being in both groups but had to make a choice :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote C, all of the above.

0|1
    0|0
  • voted B for no particular reason! "so sorry if I left any out " you left 1000`s of g@gers out

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go bag packing with @lumos and sugarvenom.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the anon cuties! y'all know who u are baby's 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Either sounds fun.
    It would be cool to get to meet'em.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked B, but I don't really know most of the people on this site. I don't really mingle or chat with them.

But MissCoffeeHead and Bert Macklin (or Franklin? lol) are fellow riders, so kudos to them. Cavmanier seems like a reasonable guy. And the others don't stand out to me, so I guess that's better than standing out as being idiots.

The first group has good people too, except for JustBannaz. I wouldn't be able to put up with her whimsical outlook on things nor her superiority complex/Jesus loves me attitude. Otherwise, group A looks fine lol

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11