Pick a selection of gagers you would go back packing with?

These are the ones that came to mind so sorry if I left any out XD

• HoneyBee, mistninja, illusiveman, ihav2fart, goldcobra, klaatu, misery business, galaxhotchoc, justbANNAz,
    Vote A
  • misscoffeehead, charismatic, lovestvdx, girlseatgirls, cavmanier, mr90skid, zorro8888, bertfranklin
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I guess I would go camping in my own back yard then with @justbanANNAzz @CHARismatic110 @xHoneyxBeex @Ihav2fart @gapminder @BelleGirl21 @QueenofArcticFoxes @Rcjh1987 @Genie23 @saandraaa @biracialQT Don't worry it won't be boring because we have music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6OQDioz-xs&index=295&list=WL Random fucking creepy sounds at night from cats, dogs, mice, possums, racoons and fucking crackheads moaning from an od of rock LOLOL OH YEAH WE HAVE hot chocolate and marshmallows

2|2
    1|0
  • Is bertfranklin @BertMacklinFBI? lol

I would go with the second group. It looks like fun. I'm thinking there would be a lot of conversation with @misscoffeehead @charismatic, @zorro8888, and bertfranklin.

3|2
    2|1
  • Well if I had to (completely impartial by the way since I'm a candidate lol) I'd have to go with the first group xD
    I want to see just how bananaz is @JustbANNAz

1|1
    2|1
  • Vote A tho...

2|1
    0|0
  • Not picking! you split GirlsEatGirls and me. 😭

0|0
    1|0
  • hell no lol
    I wouldn't want to go back backing with myself , I'm going with the crew downstairs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Picked A just cause HoneyBee is there.

1|0
    1|0
  • I would share a tent with @Rcjh1987 any day of the week.

0|0
    0|0
    • awwwww hehe your sweet you'll have to teach me to fish 😊😊😊

• I picked A. @Ihav2fart has hella knives!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would enjoy being in both groups but had to make a choice :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • voted B for no particular reason! "so sorry if I left any out " you left 1000`s of g@gers out

1|0
    0|0
  • I vote C, all of the above.

0|1
    0|0
  • All the anon cuties! y'all know who u are baby's 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go bag packing with @lumos and sugarvenom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either sounds fun.
    It would be cool to get to meet'em.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked B, but I don't really know most of the people on this site. I don't really mingle or chat with them.

But MissCoffeeHead and Bert Macklin (or Franklin? lol) are fellow riders, so kudos to them. Cavmanier seems like a reasonable guy. And the others don't stand out to me, so I guess that's better than standing out as being idiots.

The first group has good people too, except for JustBannaz. I wouldn't be able to put up with her whimsical outlook on things nor her superiority complex/Jesus loves me attitude. Otherwise, group A looks fine lol

3|0
    0|0
  • lol I didn't know I was named in this but I still chose Group A just because it has a couple of users I follow listed

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11