Do GAG Really Helpful For You?

Well GaGers I was thinking about this, Since we joing this site, We ask questions and share a lot of opinions to others. But do you got some useful opinions from some great GaGers? Do GAG Really Helpful For You?

As for me I do get some great opinions from different GaGers. I can't say all the opinions useful for me, But I'll take it as helpful. So what about you? Share your thoughts to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it helped me. I joined to ask a question. There were several users that tried to help me. Since then I haven't asked a personal question but still seeing different questions and opinions, keep my feet on ground, make me realize more I am not only one in this world. There are other people, problems everywhere. Everyone has some kind of a problem. And it feels really good to help people even you don't know them.

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah it is. some people really seem to care and give thought in the answers they provide. i remember once ages ago, i had a personal qs up and i was overwhelmed at how much comfort i was getting from a bunch of randoms.

people here really do come together for each other. makes it unique.

• Yeah for sure.
    Not so much from the questions I post, but I do keep in touch with a few people on her via private messages, and they often give me good advice. If not advice, then it's nice to have a few people to talk to about issues that I don't feel comfortable discussing with certain friends, or which I know they'll give really biased opinions on.

• Even though I don't ask a ton of questions I find GAG to be helpful. It gives me so many different viewpoints and also makes me think I'm not as crazy as I once believed! ;)

• yeah i think GAG is really helpful to me!!

• yes most of the times, free entertainment

• There are one or two users whom opinions I repect and seek out

• I feel like it depends on the question im asking. Majority of the time I feel like I get some great advice. But the other times are not helpful at all haha.

• Some opinions are just nonsense, but I have had some helpful answers to some of my questions. I feel like I have been helpful in some situations, and others probably not what the person was looking for.

• Well, You're right about this , I have to agree with you. I don't like those nonsense comments!

• I guess so, yes. I Guess I could say I've learned but I can learn the very same thing just looking up the questions on Google

• Yeah. Strangers tend to be the most honest

• Even though I have asked very few questions but I can tell that its quite helpful.. Some GAGers out here really want to help otherd and I appreciate their work..

• You said it. Sometimes there are great opinions but some are kinda dumb.

What Guys Said 13

• NO. I solve my problems myself & I can't trust random strangers.

• yes it was helpful sometimes when i asked for serious advice... ;-)

• Yes i often get good advice!
    it depends on the type of questions you are asking, some questions are just fun =)

• It's ture, I know what you mean bro. Thank you joing my qeustion!

• Ignoring the fact the I'm looking for points yes, this site is helpful sometimes, when people are not trolling or arguing about shit. And at least when the questions/opinions are not helpful they're fun most of time, very funny stuff. And having conversations via private messages with people from other parts of the world is a plus, at least it takes me out of this little egg where I life and makes forget work from time to time. It's a fun distraction all in all.

• Absolutely not.

• But for free entertainment, Also so know some nice girls. Thank you joing my question !

• no , shitty bcz it will make everybody start depending on others to solve their problems. Lets say that will never happen ,, still it would decrease the problem solving skills which will make u bad at making choices. i only come here to read people's stories ,,, i like reading lol. It will also decrease ur self confidence bcz u will realize that u cannot make choices by yourselves. + the reader might become convinced with a wrong a opinion causing bad shit to drop.

• Forgot to add , it will make u bad at spotting all the advantages and dis-advantages of something , bcz others used to help u in finding them.

• No i am not confused at all.. its just that there are some questions that need to be asked.
      example : once i asked a question about how to quit masturbating.
      That's something that you cannot figure out by yourself !
      But asking questions about relationships and stuff , is your own responsibility.

• Yeah, I think you're right bout relationships and stuff, Only ourself can solve that problem, But sometimes ohters opinions just for reference and guiding.

• I nver asked a serious question here... but i guess for others its is not tremenduosly helpful becz of the trolls and sarcasms here!

• It do!
    (Filler)

• Most of the time no but when they are, they are really helpful.

• At least ,Can help me to improve English communication skills!hahah... thanks for GAG!I can makes friends from GAG!

• Though iv as just 6 questions so far all are for fun and nothing personal

• GAG is fortunate to have me.

• You mean "Is" GAG helpful for you.
    Yes sometimes

• Yeah GAG this site I meant.
      Me to sometimes, But I like sahre opinions!