Are there any guys on here who don't want nudes and actually want to talk?

Why do guys need to ask for nudes? can't you have simple and normal conversation for once?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to think that I am a decent guy, though that would be just my opinion

I am not sure what drives so many of these guys to ask for nudes it seems the anonymity of the Internet makes people stupid and bold.

It's not like any of these guys that ask for nudes would go and do it to some random girl of the street

What Guys Said 41

• Maybe you'd have better luck striking up conversations with guys who seem thoughtful or interesting, rather then just sifting through the guys who randomly messaged you based on the fact you are a member and female.

• Ummm, no? Not all the guys on here are like that.. O. o
    I don't message people gross things, I just like chatting to people?
    I honestly can't believe dudes who do that.
    The girl isn't gonna be like ''Yeah, sure I'll sent you a pic''
    No girl ever does that, especially if they don't even know the person on the other side of the keyboard/phone.

• Guys be like. . .

sp.yimg.com/.../th

I don't know why guys ask for nudes from people on here when they are one click away from seeing it plastered all on their screen. . . .

• "Are there any guys on here who don't want nudes and actually want to talk?"

I'm one of them.

• Yes a rare species but they do exist.

• Yeah, I'm fine with just talking. Nudes are overrated; if I wanted to look at naked women, I'd just watch p*rn .

• I think there is probably lots of guys on here that just want to talk and exchange information... don't let a few bad apples ruin if for you :)

• I will talk to anyone here, I don't care who.

• i am one of the persons who can just have a normal conversation😕

• Hay sweetie ;3
    Heard u callen out to ma name so.. Here i am 🌹

• im sure there are plenty on here like that, maybe, at first. lol

• I've been wondering the same thing for a while ha

• Only losers ask for nudes...

• I'm still baffled that girls give out nudes this easily?

I've never gotten them?

Not complaining, just learning?

• do people really do that to strangers? on here? i thought this isn't that kind of site

• I'd honestly prefer to talk. Internet wanking is so passe.

• I've never asked for nudes my whole life. Seemed kind of stupid to me, especially considering how much free p*rn is available

• I would rather see a pic of girl in nice tight pants. Maybe with great camel toe and let my imagination run wild. While working it of course

• Of course, never asked for nudes personally,

• I don't really care about asking for nudes. If I wanted ro see one then the internet in filled with them

• I'll talk about anything. Others are out to prey on girls. Nudes don't have to always come up. Just talk about things you want, and let them know no nudes ever.

• I'm beginning to realise that's it's the guys you 'talk' to.
    If you talk to me I won't ask for nudes. I actually enjoy a good conversation.
    But I hope your not trying to generalise all men on here with that question.

• Feel free to message me, I have someone in my life and thus I don't want nudes. However there's nothing wrong with pleasant conversation. So feel free, I love to talk :)

• I never send any personal messages to girl on gag for sake of respect of my stereotyped community. We are vulnerable. Some girls did message me for asking advice that's it.
    I just admire her beauty in my mind and move on.

• I can try and communicate but my English skills have the incredible ability to deteriorate mid sentence

• I like to talk. I never want nudes from people on this site.

• Lol I don't want nudes from a Q&A forum, there's much better resources for that.

• ignore the haters

• You mean messaging? I didn't know all dudes are asking for nudes here...

• ya i want a normal conversation... message me..

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 8

• I feel you, I just came her to give my own advice. Its annoying though when some guy pops up in my inbox asking me for nudes, I have no respect for guys like that and it is very disrespectful. I like to have a normal conversation with people on here just normal nothing sexist. And then they get mad if I don't do it, I just block them. I don't have time for that.

• omg I totally agree with you, once this guy asked me for my shoe size and then I told him and he wanted a picture of my feet and I said no and he got mad and called me "ugly huge foot bitch" I just laughed because it's so immature

• It's sad but I've spoken to a few guys on here who were actually nice and respectable. On Twitter though I have guys constantly asking for nudes. I'm not that kind of girl. I just find it so rude and disrespectful. If you wouldn't ask a girl you didn't know in person to do that why would you do it on social media?

• I'll be like ohh you want a picture and just send a picture of a really ugly hairy penis
    They back off super quick hahaha one time it didn't work and he keep asking so I told him I had a 14in penis lol and blocked him so I don't his answer. I actually been able to have nice conversation while guys and girls here without the whole awkward nude
    @stickstickity13 is one of the few guys who has had a nice conversation with me without the whole shenanigans of picture

• Right I feel you 110%

• Well BC online guys have no shame

• I could give you 20 names without even thinking about it.

• Even I want nudes from you... just kidding!

There are plenty, but they might not be interested in messaging you first.

• Tell me about it...😒 It's pathetic.

• it is.. and then they get pissed if you don't follow along, it's stupid

• Yea, like we actually care. :-p