Do you fake your age on girlsaskguys. com?

I do but thats for creeps. Wbu?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how you look at it. When I first came to this site, I didn't think I would stay for very long, so I just put in a random birth date because I couldn't be bothered with scrolling to the correct day/month/year. When I became a regular, I didn't think it would matter much that my age was wrong since I was in the correct age bracket anyway (18-24). But now that GaG has decided to show the exact amount of years for all their non-anonymous users, it's now 100% fake. :P However, when someone asks an age-related question, I pretty much ALWAYS make sure to tell the asker that I'm actually 20 and not 22. So I'm not exactly hiding it.
    I've been pondering if I should contact GaG and tell them the correct date, but it's only off by 2 years so meh. Maybe I'll do it someday haha.

What Guys Said 21

• No, but coming this fall I'm going to wish I had.

• No because if I told lies I would forget what lies I told and catch myself out. I am amazed by the age and gender lying on girlsaskguys because it is so obvious who is writing the questions and answers.

• I'm with you on this. I see no benifits to faking my age here. I worked to hard being me to fake for a stranger.

• Hell no!

I'm really 32 and I'm damn proud of it. I've got the vitality and vigor of two 16 years olds combined. 💚

• no i don't lie about my age basically

• No why would I?

• No, I don't lie. And I would hope no young girls would lie, either. I'd hate to be slapped with a statutory rape charge. That would hurt my career once I get out - if I even have one anymore.

• Yeah, I'm really 50 years old

• No, I don't lie about my age on girlsaskguys. com

• i don´t but i was told i look younger so i probably could XD

• Why would I do that?

• Nope, my true age is 25, no need to lie about my age.

• Im actually 24, born in 1990. I can't remember why I gave the birthdate of my younger brother.

• What, um, whatever do you mean? ... i might have fudged it a little I suppose.

• No. I don't care about GAG enough to fake my age. I'm basically just here to antagonize fat girls.

• Sadly no. Oh god I'm almost 30.

• No, why would I?

• no why would i do that?

• Why would you thay anyways? And what do creeps have to do with it just don't get it

• Roughly, by a year, give or take (won't say which), mainly to avoid putting in personal identification of any kind. It's a free website, never know what kind of psychos are lurking about.

• Under 18s get 0 respect so a lot of us ( and you) change our ages. Maybe I will too

• Yup true but yeah because they can't face the truth and younger people won't matter won't be like that when we're older and they won't be around hate people that are ignorant ugh

• Yes, I fake it all!

What Girls Said 24

• Right now, my age is correct.
    But when I first made this account I put in a random birth date because I didn't think I'd be around for a long time. I guess I was wrong.
    A couple of things in regards to my profile info are "fake" though.

• nope i don't like to lie about my age!
    gifrific.com/.../Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif

• Nope. I'm 20. I see no reason to lie about my age.

• When you're considered dirt old it gives you plenty of reason.
      When you're underage and not taken seriously, that gives you reason also.

• Lol, well I think I'm pretty young although I'm dreading my 30th b day here on Gag. It really goes downhill from that number. Those feelings are starting to come in where I wish I could conceal my age. Not lie about it... but at least have the option to not show it. @pedantic

• @Stacyzee well that's true. But everyone starts out young and gets older. It's nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about. I was 15 when I created my first account here and I didn't lie about it back then either.

• Nope.
    But I know plenty that have.

• Nope! Some people might've signed up for a random age before they realized they were actually going to use their account

• When I was 17 I said I was 18 lol. Cause I didn't want to be told I was stupid and irrelevant.

gag caught me tho. But I'm fr 18 now. Birthday was in the fall.

• Nope but I wish I did. Anyone in the U18 age group gets treated like little children are told to "Get off the internet and go play in a sandbox" and are never taken seriously

• I have a feeling it is the younger people (a few years older than yourself) who are saying those kinds of things to you. From my perspective I think young people are deserving of advice, but at the same time, you also have parents who love you and care about you. How would they feel about me (or any older person) advising their children, perhaps even giving them political, religious, or value-heavy laden advice? On things THEY wanted to talk to their kids about? Just because I can't *see* them, just because I'm on the "internet", doesn't mean those parents aren't real and that they don't exist. I'd like to show them the same courtesy as if they were standing on my doorstep, and apart of that means not telling their kids off about whatever.

It isn't personal, it isn't about your age. It's just a social boundaries issue. I typically don't answer questions from children for this reason. If I do, I often show extreme objectivity. Or forgot to check the age first, lol :)

• No I have no need to lie about my age.

• No but I kinda wish I had ;) ;)

• My date is off by a bit.

• Nope, I don't really see the point to fake who you are. I'm totally truthful on this site.

• I don't see the point of it.

• I wish I would have.

• No that's stupid no need to.

• Hell, no... o. O

• No. I was already old as dirt when I signed up, haha. No shame.

• I've got no issues sharing much real age :) people can then decide if they find it an issue, having advice/opinions from and under 18 :)

• Nope, I have no reason not to say my real age :)

• Nope, I'm really 26 and about to be older

• Why would I?

• No but I should have lol

• No :)
    Why should I? I have nothing hide :)

• Nope never lol

• Kinda. My age is incorrect because I accidently put it in wrong and i don't know how to change it XD