You ever feel that GaG wears you out?

I feel exhausted. Too many questions that I do not have the answers to. I do NOT have the energy to argue with you.

Not everyone will agree with what I say but I am not here to argue. I have my own opinions and you have yours.

Why don't you just stay in your own comment box instead of coming into mine and trying to argue with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Totally gagging is tiring, I need to work on my reflexes.

Just pay those people no mind.
    It's okay to disagree with opinions but not okay to put others down because of them.
    Those types of people have a lot of growing up to do.

What Girls Said 14

• Sometimes I'll have a bad day, and I'll come on GAG, because helping people makes me feel better about myself, and then someone will be a jerk to me or attack me for my beliefs or opinions, and it doesn't really matter how polite I am. That's when I feel "worn out" from gag. I've thought about quitting quite a few times, but I keep trying to get along with others, and there's a few people I'd miss on here.

• No I don't feel that way. These days I don't even stay on here long enough to let it wear me out. I come and go.

I can understand why you feel that way though. Some people think it's fun to argue over the web which is why they do it. At least you know what your intentions are and that's what matters most.

• Yup. Felt like that last week. The Anons were just unbearable. I really have to work hard to not flip out on most of them.

GaG is a distraction for me. I come here to take a break from stress. For the most part, it's pretty chill. But there are days where I'm ready to shut my account down.

• Not really. If GaG managed to make me feel worn out, I'd quit.

• I am considering retirement and I haven't even reached 5000 points to recoup my $20 Amazon gift card yet.

• Sometimes it gives me the: "this is hopeless" feeling but I get over it pretty quick :p.
      Oh come on! Don't retire. At least not before getting your card. 400 points are not that many!

• I have 4628/5000 points but honestly, I cannot deal with it. It was fun when I would do make up games like "The Bachelor: GaG Edition" but when I answer questions, I have no energy to argue.

• No, it doesn't cause I don't argue with people in here. I do get really bored in this site, though, because I barely receive a notification.
    You're right people should type in their opinion box, not comment in other's opinion to argue. I'm happy, I don't go through that, lol.

• Teenage and old trolls with too much time on their hands... :) Sheesh they should wank themselves instead!

• True and also sometimes the questions are so hard to answer because I don't want to be mean or I can't picture the situation in my head lol.. they're like "does he like me?" And I'm like well you didn't tell me anything else so I don't know

• Nah not at all. Not to me anyways

• Sometimes, but rarely. It keeps me distracted for the most part.

• No, because I do not let it run my life. It is just a pastime.

• Sometimes. That's why I've taken long hiatuses from here.

• I'm just tired of answering the same questions over and over and over again

• Yea but this is my main form of social networking so it's worth it lol

• This is only form of social networking. I had to delete Facebook because of something similar to this.

• I've met some awesome people on here, some that have made a huge difference in my life so I don't think I'll ever "retire" sometimes im just not on muxh

• I only stay because of the chicks. But I have to manage my time better.

• not really

What Guys Said 9

• basically i feel a little less energetic the last couple of days... shall i worry? :-(

• I agree. The members who think their opinion is the only one that matters, are getting pretty obnoxious.

• This motherfucker keeps arguing me with me about shit that there are no right answers to.

• My main problem is you have to scroll through 200 variations of the " crush" question and 100 juevenile sex questions before you find one that interests me.

• yes. i just realized i m losing interest big time... its always the same shit

insecure people trying to get affirmations to inexperienced people trying to be politically correct not having passed that boundary of experiencing things for themselves to have a realistic opinion and all these unfriendly people who can belong in the same level of social circle as me.

• Yes. That's one reason why I took a hiatus a couple of months ago.

• I like when people try to argue with me. They get frustrated and resort to name calling.

• No. If gag tires you that much you must be really unfit.

• It's mental and emotional; not physical, genius.

• I know, genius. It's just the internet, you take gag way too seriously if it emotionally drains you, why do you care about random strangers on the internet?

• not really.. i'm here to answer some substantial questions.

• Gag sucks.. When u use it too much... !!!