What Happend On GAG These Days?

I have noticed that these days something happend to the GAG this site. I saw a spammer keeping registered different accounts. And psot a website link in qeustion. I also saw some website advertising links on GAG home page.

GaGers Did you saw some advertising links on your GAG home page , I can prove to you. I don't know what's wrong it's my problem or the GAG problem. Before I never saw these website links. Are they the business partners?

Check the pictures I posted.

1:s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c6005988a4.jpg
2:s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...65cd607335.jpg
3:s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bc0f3e46ec.jpg
4:s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...010dc578b8.jpg

Yeah, Here more same website links, I thought I were been hacked
5:s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d9c7749679.jpg
6:s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e1b511260e.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girl from China wanted to follow me so i added her
    here she was spammer/ scammer.. she was calling me
    baby i want kiss you and hug you add me on Skype i didn't
    fall for her i just unfollowed her and reported her for spam
    but these people get you on Skype and want see you give
    them show if you know what i mean and than they threaten
    to post you on the Internet unless you send them money
    some of them girls will give you peak shows and course
    some guys fall for their lies and than they end up on
    getting threaten by these girls but what they are doing
    is called Extortion got to be careful of these people.

• Awwww, Thank you for telling me this, Actually I've met this kind of person once, A girl blond hair from a website it called HI5, I add her, She ask me waht you want, I said I want to chat, Then she chat with me a while. Then she asking money from me, She said she needs help, I didn't give her anything , I said no, Then. she said so you can't help me, Got to hell. I think this is a similar case, As you said.

• You're very welcome my good Sir, The best answer give to the best guy!

What Girls Said 9

• We're aware of the spamming and are trying to correct it.

• I hope you can fix it, If you work for GAG, It just too bothering everyday saw these.

• I can only remove them. Admins can officially correct it.

• Oh, Thank you for clean those spamming, We need a cleanly site. you and amins can help us to achieve this goal😉

• I think it's just someone trying to spam GaG with hieroglyphics of mumbo jumbo all sorts lol
    I would most likely think GaG admins ban that person, but it just seems like they just create a new account and do it again..

It may be alien language? With a hidden message? Could explain the "zap. com?" Lol I'm kidding

But that would be spooky though 👻

• Yes, Good point, I think GaG admins shuold kill his/her IP adress otherwise he/she can register again. But that looks like Korean language. It seem just promoting a web site on GAG.
      We better don't go that zap. com , It will bring us virus, Lol you are so cute, I like that Emoticons, Your commrnts always with cute emoticons. Awwwww Scared the shit out of me, spooky though

• Yeah I know it's annoying! I have not went onto that zap website.. I don't plan to either

• those damn spammers!

• They make money off of the advertisers. All except for that dumb spammer.

• It seem that's the GAG business partners , They must be give GAG a lot of money. Otherwise as I said It just like some people malicious add some links to GAG.

• The Bot has entered in GAG building!

• Weird, I haven't seen any. Maybe because I'm always on my phone?

• Yes, If you use your phone , You can't see these ads. I use my phone now, Also can't see any ads. But I am not sure about the laptop.

• anything spam related I remove I didn't see this though.

• Maybe because before you saw this, Already has been removed

• You already give me a lot helpfu , Thank you again. Have a nice day great lady!

• I had a wonderful day thank you

• i haven't been on enough to see

• Lol, You won't like it, Thats rubbish

• Yes, I saw these spammers on another site as well.

• 😱Oh really? Which site?

• They were on fictionpress.

• Ok, I'll check it out, Thank you for telling me this, I reply to you soon

What Guys Said 7

• Some people are spamming here no doubt (Z A R 3 . com types) but the ones you are seeing (clickable ones) might be a virus in your computer. Run a full system scan. If the problem persists then you'll have to reach xper level 7 in order to remove ads.

• But I can detect any virus in my comptuer, I already fix the system bugs. Also use Different antivirus software to search for virus. But it show me nothing. So I can be sure not my computer system problem. It just like some people malicious add some links to GAG.

• ;_; How sweet of you ;_;

• I'll thank you a lot. Have a nice day man😜

• i wanted to state that guy who says "thanks for the fre xper" is wrong basically.

the reason is.. if someone's question gets deleted then your opinion will deleted as well... so by having an opinion of yours deleted, you'll lose some Xper... so not a good tactic :-P

• Well, I didn't say that, I don't need this kind of question for earn extra points
      , That's why I try to ask why these days keeping showing this. I hope it will be removed forever , Never come back again.

• for the ads. you can use adblock plus.

• Yeah I noticed a Korean girl doing it. Of course I went to the website zar3. com , and found out that it's a Korean Poker.

That's all though, can;t understand Korean. I know someone from Korea, but it'd be too embarrassing to ask. :/

• Actually, this person even not from korea, He/She He registered a lot of new accounts, Some accounts from india. Oh You already check that site, It seem her plan has come through

• i haven't noticed, but the mods usually take care of that stuff pretty fast

• I have seen some from you show here you are right.

• Hi5 Bro, I thought it's my computer has been hacked, It seem not my problem. Thank you joing my qeustoin

• Thank you Friend you are welcome

• Like China site ah, advertising is everywhere.

• But before I didn't saw so many advertising links , China site for make money then add a lot of advertising links, That's a shame , They never thinking for thier customers.

• Cool bro. How are you today?

• It is a fine day today. I learn to drive 。科三 And how are you today?