G@G community--Are you up for bettering yourselves? Are you up for a challenge?

I posted something similar to this as a MyTake, but it wasn't promoted and no one saw it. I still like the idea, so I'm going to propose it to the community.

I see a lot of people struggling with goals and resolutions and all of that stuff (myself included). I also see a lot of competition on this community. So I had an idea- a year long challenge. Each month, there are certain requirements you must fulfill. At the end of the year you see what you have achieved. I think it could be fun and competitive. Don't know if anyone else is interested, but it sounds cool to me.

I know this sounds weird, but hear me out.

The challenge is called the 365 challenge. Here's how it works.

Every 3 weeks (hence the 3) There are new requirements to fulfill. If you fulfill all of these, you pass for that 3 week period.

I know it's something a little different, but I thought maybe the community would be interested. personally, I really enjoy doing challenges.

So, if you are interested in this, comment below and follow. I will post a MyTake with the first set of criteria. Suggest some criteria down below. I want this to be an interactive thing.

Maybe it will work, maybe it won't. But I think it could be worth trying as a "fun" competition sort of thing.

So, anyone interested?

If five or more people show interest, I'll proceed. If not, that's fine and I won't proceed.

• Yes, I'm up for this challenge
  • No, I'm not up for this challenge
  • Maybe...
  • Outcomes
Feel free to put why you are or are not up for something like this in the comments. Won't offend me in the slightest
I'll check the vote count in 24 hours and go from there

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, but I'm wondering, what kind of things will we have to do? That will determine if I accept the challenge or not. Lol

• Things that are beneficial. Exercise, diet, the challenge will concern a wide variety of things. It isn't busy work, it's stuff that I deem as beneficial to myself and others who participate

• Oh okay, well then yeah, I would participate :)

What Girls Said 4

• Awww I'm loving this !
    I'd deffo be up for it!

BUT is there a way to see if people lie?
    Like you should make photographic proof a requirement haha

• You aren't hurting anyone but yourself if you lie
      Photographs can lie too... I don't see a foolproof way of making sure someone is or isn't lying

• Haha true, right how do I follow this question to keep up to date then haha?

• Click the yellow follow thing I think

• Yeah. And if someone who wants to do this fails and ends up being lazy.

How about let's set up a rule and everyone who wants to do this and fails or gets lazy will be shunned by the whole gag community.

• Uh... I don't know if you can do that really. Nor do I support shunning people. I'm leaving it fairly open ended. If there is punishment, people will lie

• That's true.

I beleive that shunning people works and I support it because it really makes them stop being lazy and try really hard to be accepted into society again.

• I'd like to hear more about it, but it seems like a good way to accomplish some goals

• Challenge accepted

What Guys Said 4

• how long ago did you post your take? it could take a while for it to be promoted.

• Nah thanks

• I will say yes, for now. I'm kinda curious what kind of challenges they will be and also if the stream of challenges will be consistent throughout the year.

• Well, they will be achieved in month intervals. Having a whole new set every day is unrealistic. A month gives people enough time. Maybe a week, I'm not 100% sure yet. I just wanted to see if people were interested

• Well at any rate, you peaked my interest, sounds like it could be fun.

• No, no, fuck! Not this shit again!

• I'll admit you're one of the more intelligent trolls I've come across. Which isn't saying much, but still...

• The fuck do you want, kid? You had your turn.