You ever posted a question/opinon and regretted it a year or couple months later?

I was looking at my 2014 opinons when I first came around here and I'm like this the whole time:
media.giphy.com/media/tBt5w1mrtPtvO/giphy.gif

I'm thinking, why didn't I go anonymous for some of those opinons and people must think I'm weird, it's almost if I have a different mind set from 2014.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't remember what it was since it was like a few years ago but I'm sure that there is one, maybe two posts I regret on here. It's okay. I lived through it.

What Guys Said 2

• there are some questions that i posted almost 2 years ago (yes those with height) that i'd delete them if i had the chance.

i don't want to read them because i feel i was a really stupid jerk back then.

• Well, they allow you to disavow a question/ post you make so the question totally disappears but i do agree it would make me uneasy..

What Girls Said 1

• no i don't regret the things i posted on here