Do you ever get bored of GAG?

Simple question.. do you ever get bored of it? Are there times where you don't get on for days?

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh. I've kinda decided I've seen enough insincerity, ingratiating bullshit and speculation dressed up as experience (which the naive majority seem to believe.) As well as biased, perverse, inconsistent and petty moderation. I'm not far away from guru status and that'll be when I call it a day and fuck off down the pub. My superiority complex has been exacerbated and my faith in humanity has been greatly reduced, thanks GaG! lmao

• If I were the one in charge of making people Gurus, I would make you one just because of your elevated and formal vocabulary words, good sir!

• Maybe I'm just not smart enough to understand what you said, I just nodded at the big words..

• I don't think it's a case of not being smart, intelligence is multifaceted, I was good at English at school but I was shite at maths, swings and roundabouts!

What Guys Said 9

• Yes I go in spurts. I get tired of the what does this mean questions from teens

• Yes i get bored of GaG that's why since i reached certain level
    i haven't been on here much busting my can to answer questions.

• Yes, I log off quite frequently and let the dogs do as they wish!

• there are little moments where I get bored, but Its usually only for about 30 minutes or so.

• Yeah that's why I take a break from time to time but right now I can't take a break.

• I've been back for the last two days, haven't been on this site for months. Missed it.

• Latley its been better than ever since I started to talking to a girl on here

• no, it's fun. i dn't take it seriously for the most part.

• I wouldn't say bored but frustrated when I ask for advice on a serious issue and get little to no responses when you see people asking the dumbest questions and get flooded with answers.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. There is very limited content so I only go on every once in a while. Also, the type of content is not widely varied. I prefer other sites much more than this one but it's ok for what it is.

• Yahh , sometimes.

• Nah not really. I'm actually hooked to this site lmao. Maybe it'll wear off after awhile.

• Yea. I'm busy so I'm lucky to get on it like 2 times per week

• Even when I'm bored of it, I still stay on it. :-/