Whats with the mho %?

Really i dont understand why the GAG admins need to do it! I dont see any good reason!

I am talking about the mho% near a the age of the opinion owner!

I really dont know wht it is about!

Can anyone tell me y?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• im not annoyed by it but i dont understand the purpose..

• You know what it stands for right? I think it's nice, it kind of helps weed out the people trolling and the ones who are actually helpful

• Thats possible too.. but some of them just dont get mhos bcz of someone's more helpfull ppl! Like me lol

• Yea it happens to me too, sometimes it helps to find the questions that have been up for a bit without any comments and comment on it, with at least some good advice. p and you could probably get more

• Yeah, seriously.. It's really annoying! Yeah, I didn't give many MHO's.. I don't want the whole world to know about it! 😧😣😒

What Guys Said 9

• I get the point with it, and i see why they'd want to do it.
    But come on, how serious are most MHO's? how many MHO's go to answerers licking OP's ass (especially on questions where op just seeks to validate his idea and will blindly mho the one who agrees the most)?
    Crap like that undermines the idea of the MHO, and kind of ruins the purpose of displaying the MHO ratio too.

Also, is it just me or does almost nobody really give out the MHO? I looked through my log and most questions didn't have an MHO (even month-old ones)

• Hmm... ok.. i see!

• Do you know what we had before? I'm kind of new here.

• basically you could do it before by rolling over user's ID

• I think it just shows how helpful you've been and what percentage of opinions you've posted have become MHO thus giving you a general average, that's just my take on it.

• Ohk... i know what is mho percentage but i just dont understand the reason to display it?

• So you know what it is I guess lol.

• I have no Idea why but I just saw it 2 hours ago

• i think my rating is a bit low! lol!
    i really try to give the best opinions often! although sometimes i do have a bit of fun!

• On the one hand, I kinda like having that info, on the other, I feel like some people will hold a low percentage against a person.

• Its just a show off!!!

In my MHO - My Humble Opinion

• Most Helpful Opinion ratio.

• I know wht mho stands for... but why do they need to dispaly wheneber u post a question!

• Well you CAN see it if you hover your cursor over the name, I guess they wanted to make that not be necessary to see the MHO of every single user who commented.

• Its the most helpful opinion the person who answerd your question the best or you really liked there answer you give them the most helpful opinion award thats what MHO stands for i hope you understand now 👌

• I didn't read the question all the way i think its just so u can i idky they did it now

• I don't know i think gag thought i was smart but gag can b really dumb sometimes