Whats the big idea of Following back in GAG?

I have noticed 90% GAGers follow you back if you follow them, ... Otherwise they don't... Whats the big deal? Is it obligatory for you to follow them back? and why?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Well before it was called friends list or something. But they changed it to followers in the update. The whole point of it was to add gagers you like as friends, chat to them later on etc

Most of the people in my follow's list are from the old Gag version. I've added new one's. I won't call of them friends but some of them I've added as a reminder to check out their questions later on

• Well now there's the notification for it so its easy to notice.

What Guys Said 6

• If you noticed a good looking guy flirting with you while you were single, would you want to flirt with him?
    Wouldn't you feel more interested in a friend if they were interested in you?

People are happy to know that they are someone's interest, and immediately find that person to be more interesting. Sexual interest or otherwise, if I ask you how your day was, you would eventually ask me the same. Reciprocating interest.

• Interesting... !!!

• Lol, thought a woman asked this question, whoops.
      Also, assuming you were not interested in men, double whoops.
      Used the word "interest" like five times, for an interesting amount of whoops.

• i always folllow back someone who follows me, because i consinder it "immoral" to leave him/her unfollowed.

although i don't mind if i follow someone and dosn't follow me back.

• I follow people who I enjoy seeing their comments.

• look at my profile on how I do it try it yourself?

• I don't know man, some people roll like that. Doesn't matter though does it?

• Umm... its just people who wants xpers!