Guys do u like saggy boobs with nipples pointing to the floor?

Do u like it or hate it leave your comment below and why

Most Helpful Guy

• You just described my wife. She has a beautiful set of wonderfully saggy boobs. Her nipples point down too. I love that because they are pointing at me when she is on top when we have sex.

I have always been attracted to saggy breasts. I like the way they move, their softness and teardrop shape.

Do not feel bad or insecure about what you have.

For every way there is for a woman to be, there is a man that wants that more than anything else.

• As a commentary on a lot of the rude comments in this thread, I would like to say that I am a happily married, middle aged man I like what I like and my wife does it for me.

That said, even I feel the burn from the rude, insensitive and disgusting behavior portrayed in this thread. Granted, this is the internet and trolls abound. But given the context of the question asked, just state your preferences and move along. Their is no need to make this an exercise in humiliation too.

This girl is coming to terms with who she is. She has made herself vulnerable by asking your opinions, is it really too much to state them without sucker punching her too?

What Guys Said 9

• im gonna go to vomit :(

• 0|0
  • Yeah that's a big no

• That would actually be the ultimate breasts for me. I don't care what other men think, I absolutely adore such breasts.

• No. I don't like'm.

But I wouldn't have a problem with it if I liked the girl who has them.

• I like bigger, so it happens. doesn't matter that much.

• I prefer perky tits with big nipples. But it doesn't matter because i dont check these things on first date. These things are a plus.

• Yuck!!! Gross!!!

• No, I don't like saggy, droopy granny tits.

What Girls Said 0