Why are you using anonymous when asking questions?

just wondering why people feel the need to be anonymous when asking questions, i can understand those who are being pure scum when giving abusive opinions but for the genuine people on here what are you afraid of?

Most Helpful Girl

• I happened to ask question anonymously in the past. I just didn't want people to come harass me especially when it's about a touchy subject.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know why they do it.. well most of the time at least

• Probably for the same reason you haven't put a picture of yourself on your profile.

• there is a big difference between being anonymous and not having a picture, i have no problem with people seeing my profile, i just don't want my face posted because of my line of work. the name i use on my profile is not my real name but by using it i am open to receiving private messages and being more open with people, it also helps people be a little more comfortable with me and takes away some of the issues of wondering if the person posting is real or fake, male or female, i am sure you have spotted anonymous posts on here where it says the asker is female but you get the feeling because of the question being asked that the asker is most likely male and a good chance a lot younger then the age group claimed

• It's much easier to be an anonymous fuckhead. I find it to be the best way to fully express my profoundly evil nature in front of a large audience. Having been a dedicated disciple of the Unholy One now for many years, I know that this is the best way. I have followed this guide:
    http://evil-guide.tripod.com/

• if you are so passionate about something why hide. be yourself and don't be afraid of being yourself

• If I did so, then my heart would not be true to the Prince of Lies!