Don't you think the blocking on this site is overboard?

I can't even put a second word into my opinion because someone will block me.
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1376035-do-you-think-that-many-females-don-t-know-how-to-make-an-impression

^On this question I was the anon that wrote, "If they are it doesn't affect me." And now i can't even defend myself because apparently what i said was so horrendously offensive that she blocked me. What is the point?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

• There are people who will not agree with your opinion. C'est la vie.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• It's annoying, but they're doing you a favor.

At least a few times a day i continue posting reasonable answers to somebody who is a raving mess and ask myself why i'm bothering. Eventually I just stop replying, but if they're that unstable it might have been better if they'd just blocked in an instant spasm of fury that someone didn't agree with their worldview.

1|0
    0|0
  • she blocked your anon comment, well at least she couldn't block your username. you got a second shot if you an recognize another dumb question from her lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, because more times than not those people weren't worth shit to begin with it seems/probably PUNKS IRL LOLOL (BLOCKERS).

I've never blocked anyone and never will on here. Most people aren't here to debate/get some help OR ya know, get a different outlook on a problem that they're currently facing but to more or less troll/be bitter ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • I have the impression some people will block users that don't tell them what they want to be told... that's not really what blocking is meant for.
    So they make it an emotional decision. Their way of saying "leave me alone"!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Some people just go waaaay overboard with the blocking. Once this girl blocked me because I said I wasn't a huge fan of Ariana Grande -.-
    I think it's alright to block someone if it's harassing or bullying obviously but the people who block you just because you don't agree with their opinion are a little immature

0|0
    0|0
  • I get blocking people because you've had words with them and all that. But I've been blocked by people who I've never even spoken to. That I don't get lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you insulted a pretty girl :P

0|0
    1|0
  • no, I block anyone who the first thing or several times later say things about sex related or just inappropriate things in messages. unless they are asking more for a question I asked or answered.. or they could be like that one anonymous girl yesterday saying she blocks anyone under 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think everyone has the right to block who they want.

0|0
    0|0