Guys, are tattoos on girls a turn off?

Sleeves? One tattoo? A few tattoos? Is there a limit too what you find attractive on girls? Do you hate them all together? Do you love them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like tattoos. But those that are in good taste. I think too many tattoos in s guy or girl looks kinda silly. But to each their own!!! I'm not against them at all! I have two tattoos and I'm only gonna get two more. When my boys can write their own name on a piece of paper those are my next and last ones

What Guys Said 14

• Keep them off the face and neck otherwise have at it. Tattoos are just another lovely thing to discover on a woman's body.

My wife and both daughters all have tats. Oddly, despite my enlistment in the US Navy, I never got a tattoo myself.

• For what it's worth, it's an indicator of her being accustomed to at least some degree of pain, which in turn might be an indicator of her being more into the freaky kind of sex that I like. So bring it on.

• Nah they look pretty fly as long as I don't gotta struggle too hard to find some bare skin on her. None on the face though unless its like on or around her ear

• Small ones no although personally I'm not a fan...
    Large ones are more or less a turn-off. But that of course is personal too. Some guys may find it "mega-cool" :-)

• In all honesty, NOW, tattoos are a turn off for me. I used to like them before but since EVERY SINGLE PERSON seems to have tattoos now, it's become very repelling. However I wouldn't ever say anything against a girl if she has a small tattoo which is barely visible, if at all.

• right below the belly bottom on either side, by the shoulder blade places like that yes. Even some on the arms can be but accessible, no.

• I hate tattoos altogether. I've never seen one that I thought looked attractive. I'd tolerate one at best.

• I dont mind tattoos on or off it doesn't matter as long as she doesn't have a full face tattoo. At the end of the day it's just ink really.

• I don't like when it's a sleeve, or they have multiple (more than 2). It's just unattractive to me, but if it's something like what you're thinking of getting then I don't mind it.

• Tattoos are fricken hot!

• depends on the girl - can be so sexy sometimes... where are yours?

• I don't have a any yet, but I'm hoping to get one on my eighteenth. And it'll be on wrist, or shoulder/back of neck (:

• cool - i prefer lower near the thigh - so hot thats a real turnon for guys

• I just dont like tattoes

• Love them all kinds no limit shape size doesn't matter but sorry to say piercings are more of a turn on

• Tattoos are stupid... just say no

What Girls Said 0