One time where u controlled yourself in a dream?

Tell me a story of U being able to control urself in a dream ! :)
Mine : Once i dreamed of a guy trying to kill me and we kept on going in things like teleporters and i was able to choose the moves i wanted to do and all ! IT WAS THE MOST AMAZING DREAM ! (beside wet dreams :p )
But i swear i could feel everything and every move. it was like an action movie but REAL ! We were able to run super fast , do high jumps and all the cool stuff LOL. I was even able to choose the place that i wanted to go to through the teleporter.. I wonder how did my face look when i was sleeping lol xD

bumppp

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a dream that I am falling from a building and in a middle I am realising that its just a dream, nothing is real then I fall and stand up again. Lol
    Even sometimes when I woke up in a middle of a dream I go back to sleep then finsh it on my terms haha ;)

What Girls Said 2

• I've never had a dream like that, but I've had some really weird dreams before (weird by my definition)

• I had a dream that I was in a zombie apocalypse and I felt as if I was in control of what I did. In fact, in most of my dreams I feel in control which is awesome because it's like being in a videogame or something.

What Guys Said 1

• I sometimes know that I'm dreaming and it's really funny and cool. I had a dream once and could fly freely if I ate grapes! You know it kinda gave superpower :D