GUYS: what kind of girls features are attractive to you?

What features on girls are attractive to you? What attracts you to a certiain girl by her features?

Updates:
What kind of features

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I have no idea, my mind is in a world of it's own until my body reacts and says 'Ding, ding, spring into action man!'

Everyone woman so far however has had a sexy voice. The sound of a female voice is very important to me, especially if they have an accent.

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes, tits, ass, *guess they call it thigh gap now*, stomach, hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • good posture..

0|1
    0|0
  • A girls eyes and facial features. A nice body is attractive as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • What kind of features.. big eyes. small eyes.. nose structure? etc

• It varies. I've seen attractive girls with small eyes, and I've seen attractive girls with bigger eyes. As for the nose, I find myself attracted to girls with smaller, slightly pointy noses.

• diamond shaped face, thin deep black eye brows, big eyes, long well shaped nose, big attractive lips, nice teeth, long black hair, tall body (5'7''-5'11''(not too tall)), white skin, big boobs, big and round butt, long legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like C & D cup tits and a round ass. Average facial features (not too big or too small).

As a side note I find it attractive when a woman wears clothing that shows she is confident in her body.

0|0
    0|1
  • Good height, boobs tight, one who hates fight, loves me will all her heart, soul n might... !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when a girl showing kind towards people like helping old people and to poor people like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a girl with a big mouth and DSL.

0|0
    0|0
  • big hazel eyes small hips bug butt i don't care about boobs size and dark hair <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Grandes tetas!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2