Your top stupidest questions of GAG?

ever read a question and wanted to punch the asker out just to keep our species strong?

Most Helpful Guy

• There was one where some like 13 year old just learned what a manlet was and asked 2 of the same questions under anonymous and in one he claimed he was 6'3" and asked why people under 6'0" didn't kill themselves for being short and anyone who answered against his opinion he called a manlet. In the second question he asked the same thing but claimed he was 6'1" and called me a manlet when i said i was 5'7" so i called him out on how he was probably like 13 and short cuz he said he had 2 different heights in both questions and then others started calling him out on the same thing and he hasn't defended himself and hasn't called anyone a manlet ever again. It was such a stupod question though.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1367544-are-you-tall-or-short
    His first one got deleted.

There is one more stupid one, this:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1371429-ladies-what-is-the-average-testicle-weight

What Girls Said 5

• At what temperature degree Celsius would it be considered hot as balls?

• The questions by the obvious trolls. It doesn't make me mad that they're trolling, but they're just so bad at it. If you're going to troll at least make it convincing, come on!

• Now I will have to go sift through all my dumb questions to see which is the stupidest.

• sumone asked me how many penisses have been inside me and ejaculated. i wanted to castrate the asker just like theon greyjoy

• I was just scrolling down all my questions and i felt like "Was i drunk the whole time?" lol

What Guys Said 10

• Wasn't sure if it was trolling but some girl was trying to figure out why her boyfriend was mad at the fact that she sucked off another guy.

Oh also add in every penis size question and every question that these girls ask that has "what does he mean" at the end of it because they're always blatantly obvious.

• Haha no... but I've hidden more than a dozen as "nonsense"... some people ask the weirdest things that just do not make sense.
    I think that sometimes it's out of frustration that they want to understand how the wind direction influences their hormone levels :-)

• This question

• I just laugh lol. this shit is very entertaining

• I can only remember some, they can't compete for the top.

- All men are drug dealers?
    - Why do guys cheat?
    - (It's a take but still) Why cheating is OK.
    - Why did he do this to me? (in fact it was she, who was fault and didn't realize it but I'm not going to point out)

• Umm..."got bitten by a snake and the snake got poisoned!"

I think it was more of a trolling than stupidity! Lol

• ya its an ongoing debate right now actually :) not this another one.

• should I cheat on my husband/wife

• Oh wait i thought you meant whats the stupidest question I've seen. Im not married so no can cheat if i tried haha

• better not be me

• Do girls poop?

Whenever I see this idiot question asked I just want to ring their necks.